Zombie Apocalypse

Politically oriented information, blasts, kudo's for politician’s (probably won't be many of those)

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Re: Zombie Apocalypse

Postby golden optimist » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:23 pm

Time to give the National Guard real bullets. Then give all lawful commands/orders over big loudspeakers. Hesitate a little bit then use a few rounds on the front of the pack. If they don't disperse then, use some more of the millions of rounds they bought. After the first few groups, people will begin to follow orders. The bullet budget will be offset by a decrease in the welfare budget.
Leonard
golden optimist
Site Admin

Postby Gold Seeker » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:56 pm

golden optimist wrote:Time to give the National Guard real bullets. Then give all lawful commands/orders over big loudspeakers. Hesitate a little bit then use a few rounds on the front of the pack. If they don't disperse then, use some more of the millions of rounds they bought. After the first few groups, people will begin to follow orders. The bullet budget will be offset by a decrease in the welfare budget.
Leonard

Yeah, that'll give Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and them other civil right activists something else to do!!
Skip P.

God, Family, Friends, and Gold!!!
Gold Seeker

Postby russau » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:22 pm

I don't for the life of me understand why the police and such don't consider these rioters as "TERRIORISTS" run them down a get them! and now that its been pointed out that these police are wearing "military" style uniforms and equipment plus used middle east vehicals. WHY isn't something being said about the F&G ,BLM using the same gear and comeing into mining camps with m16 out and pointed at the miners? this point ought to be pushed right now and stop it forever!
russau

Postby Hoser John » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:53 am

russau wrote:I don't for the life of me understand why the police and such don't consider these rioters as "TERRIORISTS" run them down a get them! and now that its been pointed out that these police are wearing "military" style uniforms and equipment plus used middle east vehicals. WHY isn't something being said about the F&G ,BLM using the same gear and comeing into mining camps with m16 out and pointed at the miners? this point ought to be pushed right now and stop it forever!

AAAAA' FRIGGN 'MEN BROTHER :twisted: John
Hoser John

Postby nebraskadad » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:21 am

russau wrote:I don't for the life of me understand why the police and such don't consider these rioters as "TERRIORISTS" run them down a get them! and now that its been pointed out that these police are wearing "military" style uniforms and equipment plus used middle east vehicals. WHY isn't something being said about the F&G ,BLM using the same gear and comeing into mining camps with m16 out and pointed at the miners? this point ought to be pushed right now and stop it forever!

Russ, from the sound it this morning, Holder is now coming your way to stir the pot.
It has building up since NDAA and the reauthorizations of Patriot Act.

Not to spin the tin foil hat conspiracy crap, i think the riots are a pretext for something else. No offense but the zombies are running the SHOW in DC as well.

that peaceful 1/4 section of ground north west of Rawlins sounds pretty good right now. Some shipping containers for 4000 each and make a zombie proof compound.
nebraskadad

Postby russau » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:46 am

yep! regardless of the outcome, these "terriorists" will continue to loot until someone calls it like it is, TERRIORISM !
russau

Postby nebraskadad » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:58 am

russau wrote:yep! regardless of the outcome, these "terriorists" will continue to loot until someone calls it like it is, TERRIORISM !

unfortunately reality doesn't mean squat to Holder, SPLC and their ilk to them conservatives are the Terrorists. The rule of law does not apply to them. My spidey senses tell me bug out and disappear.

Retirement for me is 8 years away, I am cleaning my garage and selling shit in preparation for my retirement 8 years from now. We fixing the houses and selling the rental in the spring. in preparation for a move to Park County, CO.

We will probably put down a well next year after the rental sells. having spoken with a driller about our land and depth to water is about 100-150 ft.

Wish i'd been a little more patient about land purchase because this one is cheaper than ours was and has electric to the pole, and water nearby. dont' get me wrong we love out lot.

it is an association area, we looked at these last time we are out, spoke with the association and the HOA fee is $200/year, RV Storage available..

lot size is 2-3 acres, but we are considering something like this one. 7.5k this would be the way to go, get an old camper 1996-2006 for 6000-10000 and park it there. live there in the summer ..
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/144-O ... 6816_zpid/
nebraskadad

Postby nebraskadad » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:42 am

Bonaro wrote:The ZA will actually be a cleansing and I look forward to it.
Every somb ich that ever pizzed me off is getting a double tap to the head, zombie or not. :twisted:

Not sure what i would do with wasp spray but ....from my front door to the end of my driveway is 376 feet, at that range from a standing position, I am surgical.

Has anyone been though the NRA marksmanship program?

I used to be able to hit prairie dogs iron site at 100 yards. don't think my eyes are as good as they used to be.
nebraskadad

Postby Hoser John » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:39 am

8-) 1 shot-2 shot or 3 don' matter as long as ya get r' done son as mission is still acomplished :D John
Hoser John

Postby golden optimist » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:21 am

Bet you didn't see this last week!

Black cop shoots and kills unarmed 20 year old white kid.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/black-cop-ki ... hide-race/

Leonard
golden optimist
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Political