Zombie Apocalypse

Politically oriented information, blasts, kudo's for politician’s (probably won't be many of those)

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Zombie Apocalypse

Postby nebraskadad » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:03 am

Russ,

your home town is making the news. Scary crap man. Cities are fast becoming the place to not be. I have 8 years until my pension ticket can be pulled.
After we sell our rental property, we am going to put a well down next year on our land in South Park. Park a a camper during the spring/summer/fall and have a bug out location. this crap is getting crazy with the open borders and the hate mongers in the white house.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08 ... -lockdown/
nebraskadad

Re: Zombie Apocalypse

Postby russau » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:25 am

yep the parade starts at noon! this is only between 2 or 3 miles(depending on where the riots/rallies are from me) and spreading fast! but its just another day in the neibhorhood! we are the next community north of this fiasco!
russau

Postby golden optimist » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:06 am

Time to lock and load!
Leonard
golden optimist
Site Admin

Postby nebraskadad » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:10 am

put the streetsweeper and bear spray in the pick up and bug out.
who knows where the Race daddies like Sharpton and Holder will take it.
nebraskadad

Postby russau » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:33 pm

HAHA ,well that's one way to get some movement on the net! ive been getting phone calls and emails from all over the states about this! hope they don't get any closer!
russau

Postby Hoser John » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:54 am

:evil: Lock and load Russ as here in kalif I went through this riot crappola a few times and they cruise around adjoining neighborhoods hurting folks. Keep those you coveth close,those you don't like,well send'm to the mall for a pickup ;) John
Hoser John

Postby russau » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:51 am

last night a black lady was shot / grazed in the head by a drive by. they were wearing hoods from what ive read. and just around the corner from that 5 men wearing hoods and carrying shotguns and pistols were chased by the police and one of they DUMMIES turned and pointed his pistol at the police and the police dropped him. hes still alive but what are the chances that he / they were the same guys that shot that lady??? I doubt they were innocent!
russau

Postby russau » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:58 pm

Just wondering if there would be anything wrong with velcroing a can of wasp / hornet spray above the doors in my home above where the grandkids could reach? I used to think there was a lable on these cans warning of use "other than" whats on the can is a federal violation............HUMM? I got my can of wasp spray and there aint no stinkin warning on mine! soooooooooooooooooo im going to buy several cans of this wasp spray and secure them above the kidos reach just incase someone wants to be STUPID and give me enough time to get a ....................................well we don't need to get into this subject on the net! I think everyone understands! but theres just now way to protect yourself and family when they do a drive by like they did to that lady!
russau

Postby Bonaro » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:23 pm

The ZA will actually be a cleansing and I look forward to it.
Every somb ich that ever pizzed me off is getting a double tap to the head, zombie or not. :twisted:

Not sure what i would do with wasp spray but ....from my front door to the end of my driveway is 376 feet, at that range from a standing position, I am surgical.

Has anyone been though the NRA marksmanship program?
Bonaro

Postby russau » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:52 am

nope, but im a up close and personal kinda guy! that far away, the courts/cops would say that you weren't in any personal danger and theyd cuff you! id rather not go throught that!
russau

Next

Return to Political