Vote Tomorrow in calif

Politically oriented information, blasts, kudo's for politician’s (probably won't be many of those)

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Vote Tomorrow in calif

Postby Hoser John » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:49 am

Time to do your duty.Amazing number of new folks registered to vote for this election. Almost 500,000 Damnedoldratz and 135,000 Realiespubliscum new to the polls. :shock: Gonna be 105++ up here so go early or fry-John
Hoser John

Re: Vote Tomorrow in calif

Postby russau » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:17 am

Just try to think how the outcome will be in Cal............
russau

Postby Ornery Cuss » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:32 pm

You watch John, with all those new signups voter turn out will be lower than usual :(
I'll be there, although it seems it don't matter :roll:

OC
So much river...So little time
Ornery Cuss

Postby russau » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:59 pm

They will be young den voters! they will be looking for the thrill of it all and NOT knowing they are F**I*g themselves in the long run! These will also be the same group of wacoenviromentalists that just want to rebel against ANYTHING!
russau

Postby Hoser John » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:49 am

aaaaaaaammmen
Hoser John

Postby Ornery Cuss » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:29 pm

Well it looks like its all over but the yellin and screamin at one or another :roll: :lol:
He said she said..... :lol:

OC
So much river...So little time
Ornery Cuss

Postby russau » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:50 am

yep ! When in doubt , B. S. your way through it!
russau

Postby Hoser John » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:47 am

I can handle the he said ...she said...just so long as it's not a It said ;) John
Hoser John

Postby Hoser John » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:10 am

I was amazed voting day COMPLETELY. A friend drove all the way from Cardiff By The Sea(san diego) in bumper to bumper traffic, for over 4 hours to Venice Beach to vote. And we can't get the youngn' to get up'n'off their collective arses to vote .....sic sic sic
Hoser John

Postby russau » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:41 pm

I truly wonder what people are thinking if-n-when they vote. I research the people I vote for in my state and that alone is a big job! They lie ,tell half truths or just grin at you and tell you what ever you want them to say ! And people believe it!!??!! and then theres the "people" that vote only along party lines and a majority do do ANY research into the people they are voteing for!!! If some of these 'people" would just check out the people they are voteing for and realize all of our RIGHTS that are being stripped away from us without any notice OR not letting you know whats up! the wacoenviromentalists have been doing this for years without a wimper from "we the people" ....rights are going away and IF noticed and some body speaks up (if they even do that) our socalle "representatives " will lie about it! Did you know our socalled "representatives" passed a bill that lets them lie with impunity! and "we the people" haven't said a word or any complaints about it! And you wonder whats happened to our Country.................get involved or stop complaining !
russau

Next

Return to Political