Calif Rules per Request-WQ/FW

Politically oriented information, blasts, kudo's for politician’s (probably won't be many of those)

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Calif Rules per Request-WQ/FW

Postby Hoser John » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:22 am

Hoser John

Re: Calif Rules per Request-WQ/FW

Postby russau » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:53 am

No permits needed for groups that work with the California wacoenviromentalists! They can dredge use earth moveing equipment in the streams and NOT be bothered by any STINKING RULES /PERMINTS ! Good ole American back scratching in progress! And they get paid big bucks for their efforts BUT we did the same for free ! Where is the logic here?????????????
russau

Postby micropedes1 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:36 am

Thanks John. Well that kills any idea involving suction.

How about a small bucket line conveyor system connected to a passive, floating sluice?
micropedes1

Postby micropedes1 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:45 am

Yes, I know. Slow and labor intensive. Still requires a man on the bottom directing material into the "buckets"

Powered by Pelton wheel.
micropedes1

Postby micropedes1 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:47 am

Not a prospecting operation. Just want to finish a paystreak that I left years ago!
micropedes1

Postby LipCa » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:02 am

Because your bucket line or pelton wheel are mechanical, it's still defined as dredging...

"the use of vacuum or suction dredge equipment is defined to mean the use of a mechanized or motorized system for removing or assisting in the removal of, or the processing of, material from the bed, bank, or channel of a river, stream, or lake in order to recover minerals."
LipCa

Postby micropedes1 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:45 am

Well, damn!! So much for another good idea! Thanks anyway, John and Harry. I am trying to do this within the law (although it goes against my nature).

Can I still winch rocks and use a hookah and let the river remove most of the overburden? Or is that outlawed, too?

I sure do hate leaving gold in the river!
micropedes1

Postby Hoser John » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:16 am

I have a huge paystreak I uncovered on clear creek here-now a preserve as in NO NUTTN'. It was 100% cleared when a massive tailings slide hit and covered it back up with about 10' of overburden and a huge 5' boulder. Drug down the hill another 6" hose and used it to get my hose/nozzle back. Then another slide and CDFG hit me with last day bs after I helped them that summer for 4 days as threatened with fines blah blah blah. Anyhow we are still working on it as 30'++ and the stinkn' reclaimation plan has dumped 1,000s of cu. ft. of 5" 1/2 mile upstream. HUGE area I worked all summer about 4' x 6' of solid nuggets the bucket line could not reach as canyon wall was shaped like a earlimer flask-flared at the bottom with a VIRGIN deposit. It paid for kids college and I have posted poundage from there for years and pics of triple sluice-electric air, underwater scooters and yes bubble ring are acquired and ................ 8-) -John
Hoser John

Postby micropedes1 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:46 am

I used to fight one of those paystreaks, John. Started with exposed nuggets on shallow bedrock. And gradually advanced into a mountain of overburden. When I finally deserted the place, two 8's were working 30 feet down and making little headway. It became a non profit adventure and time to find easier diggin's.

Lemme see if I can find a pic of my newest prospecting tool fo y'all.
micropedes1

Postby LipCa » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:54 am

Can't use a hooka because it is mechanical...... same with winch
LipCa

Next

Return to Political