Trump

Politically oriented information, blasts, kudo's for politician’s (probably won't be many of those)

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Trump

Postby Ornery Cuss » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:33 pm

What do you think the Vegas odds are of Trump being impeached /resign ?
Everybody that came in with him are now heading out fast, a sinking ship.

OC
So much river...So little time
Ornery Cuss

Re: Trump

Postby golden optimist » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:16 pm

I would almost bet that most that voted for him in the election still would again. All the negativity by the press, Dem's, Rino's and never-trumpsters are the ones getting the press. I start to read the guests opinion in the paper, get into a couple of sentences and then turn the page. I don't pay any attention to the press, news media, and so called congress people. I listen to internet mostly. What he should have done day one was fire all the Obamma people staff and put in his people.

Leonard
golden optimist
Site Admin

Postby russau » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:42 am

OC that sure seems possible! I voted for Trump . I could never have voted for ole what's her name after the slick willy adventures came on to us since from Arkansas to D.C and the American public being soaked by his $5 million "I didn't have sex with that woman" line of baloney and all that the damocrap party brought with it ! BUT in the same breath the republicans aren't doing much better ! I cant see "the Donald" getting voted in for another term at all. He needs to stop his tweets and shooting from the hip on these interviews. He is a business man and NOT a politician . Politicians and business men do things differently and THAT'S what is getting all politicians turning against him. He is used to getting his way because of his $$$. Money is power! I heard already that Pence is going to run for Prez IF you can believe what we read on the net! (?????????????????) These socalled representatives of ours will NEVER let Trump achieve anything and complain on EVERYTHING he says or does. What happened to the idea of doing what's good for our Country and Her people? To me it seems it's all for the party and we get the scraps if we bow to their demands.
russau

Postby Ornery Cuss » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:23 pm

Russ I couldn't agree with you more.

I believe they (the folks in DC) have forgotten who they "work" for
For them, it's all about lining their pockets, getting reelected to continue to line their pockets on our backs, and smile while doing so
Although, the alternatives arent much better, government wise
I voted for Trump as well

Ohwell, just get out there and enjoy "it" while we can

OC
So much river...So little time
Ornery Cuss

Postby Hoser John » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:08 am

Dear God if you want us to impeach Trump please send us a sign ...like you know blot out the sun this week-thank you-John :D
Hoser John

Postby russau » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:24 am

I wonder how many damocraps go to the emergency room complaining of blindness today ! I know , I know , they never listen to the truth and thrive on false / fake news and don't believe the truth anyway!
russau

Postby golden optimist » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:47 pm

Hoser John wrote:Dear God if you want us to impeach Trump please send us a sign ...like you know blot out the sun this week-thank you-John :D

I'm sorry but I can't think of anyone that I would rather have in there. I certainly have things better now than when O-Blamma was in there.

Leonard
golden optimist
Site Admin

Postby russau » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:51 am

OR worse BILERY and slick willy again in the closet!
russau

Return to Political