Blumanthal

Politically oriented information, blasts, kudo's for politician’s (probably won't be many of those)

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Blumanthal

Postby golden optimist » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:54 am

It's not what you did but who you are is more important. All the hearings did for me is show what our politicians really are. You can tell when they are lying, their lips are moving!

"On a few occasions, I have misspoken about my service, and I regret that and I take full responsibility. But I will not allow anyone to take a few misplaced words and impugn my record of service to our country. I served in the United States Marine Corps Reserve and I am proud of it." https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/richa ... l-vietnam/

This from a man who denigrates a teenagers statements in a journal. Amazing how Kavanaugh is a liar but Blumanthal has simply "misspoke".

He had 5 draft deferments and then wrangled a place in the reserves to avoid being drafted.

Leonard
golden optimist
Site Admin

Re: Blumanthal

Postby russau » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:11 pm

EVERYONE I saw on that "joke" of a hearing was a liar! IF they are in politics (our so-called Representatives HA!) they are liars and cheats! At least that's what past history has proven and shown me! MISSPOKEN my foot! Its a crime to misrepresent your military record ! He ought to be prosecuted!
russau

Re: Blumanthal

Postby Hoser John » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:04 am

AMEN :twisted:
Hoser John

Return to Political