Trump

Politically oriented information, blasts, kudo's for politician’s (probably won't be many of those)

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Trump

Postby russau » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:37 pm

If Trump and or Pence take a big hit, that would leave ole Pelosi up for being the next Prez and what do you think will be her next target...............PROBLY paying off her debt to the wacoenviromentalist's and mining would be a GONER (in my opinion!)
russau

Re: Trump

Postby Joe S (AK) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:06 am

No Russ,

FIRST pass a special spending bill to replenish her ice cream supplies - then like you said.
Wiser Mining Through Many, Many Personal Mistakes (OOPS, "Personal Learning Situations")
Joe S (AK)

Postby russau » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:29 am

:roll: You probley correct Joe! And all of Trump's deal's would be wiped out!
russau

Postby Joe S (AK) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:34 am

And so Rus, it has come to be. :cry:

Now, the mid term elections a year from November might, could, maybe even should be a ray of hope. It sort of looks like that's what is lining up for now, with the worst ones selectively eating their own and the RINOs allowing themselves to be seen for what they are. I would imagine the next few elections will have record turnouts and maybe a slow return to some sort of sanity.

We all can hope , that's for sure.

- Joe -
Wiser Mining Through Many, Many Personal Mistakes (OOPS, "Personal Learning Situations")
Joe S (AK)

Postby russau » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:07 pm

Joe your talking about politicians our so called "representative's" , was there ever any sanity in that area ???
russau

Postby Joe S (AK) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:54 pm

Rus - I didn't mean Sanity - I meant some sort of sanity.

Occasionally there is a "good'un" mistakenly voted in - like that thin firebrand, Lauren Boebert, from Colorado. Straps a pistol on (like all the waitresses) at the bar she owns and takes no guff. Her head is on straight and she isn't the slightest bit afraid of Crazy Nancy or Chuckie or any one of 'em. Just representing her constituents as the system is supposed to work. :!:

I sure wish she was "working for me" as a senator from Alaska instead of that RHINO Lisa Murkowski. :evil:

- Joe -
Joe S (AK)

Postby russau » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:17 am

A rareity for sure BUT I'm sure there are a few more interested in the welfare and good of the state and Her people ! I wish there were lot's more of people like that !
russau

Postby Joe S (AK) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:53 pm

Amen to that!
Joe S (AK)

Return to Political