De-fund police

Politically oriented information, blasts, kudo's for politician’s (probably won't be many of those)

Moderators: russau, Leonard

De-fund police

Postby golden optimist » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:29 pm

I know what will stop all of this looting and burning. We'll take all the money away from the police department. Then all of the police will quit. I'm sure the thugs will quit thugging and things will go back to normal. No more speeding tickets. Wait, there won't be any speeding tickets. All the people marching and protesting in the streets will take care of that. People can take care of any thuggs vigilante style. No wait a minute there won't be any thuggs. Every one will be happy.

Sure makes good sense to me.
Leonard
golden optimist
Site Admin

Re: De-fund police

Postby Jim_Alaska » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:35 pm

If anyone wants to riot and take my stuff I can save them a lot of trouble. My solution is to simply give my stuff to them. .45cal. 230 grains at a time. If they want more than that I can accomodate; a 12 ga. 3 inch mag. is the epitome of "giving". :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Jim_Alaska
Property and Mining Rights Advocate
Klamath River, California
foley4086@gmail.com
Jim_Alaska

Postby golden optimist » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:21 pm

I think there would be a lot of places where protesting, looting, marching won't go well. All we are seeing now is the citified liberals. When they get in the real life people reacting to the latest lawlessness areas things would may look different.
At least I hope so.
Leonard
golden optimist
Site Admin

Postby dickb » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:19 pm

The problem with riots is everyone looks like a bad guy.

They need to make florescent pink bullet proof vests and helmets with store owner printed on them in reflective letters. That way the Cops will not shoot them when they see a guy with a 44 mag standing there defending his store.

Oh well my head hurts so I need to take a nap. :oops:

Dickb
77 Retired and Free
Eastern Iowa
dickb

Postby Matt Mattson » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:06 pm

Perhaps what is needed in general is a re-classification of citizens in general from all manner of skin colors, sexual orientations, political party & Conservative or Liberal into just two classifications: Productive or Non-Productive.
Matt Mattson

Postby russau » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:23 am

HMMMM ?? there's a awful lot of spent shell casing's here in the St. Louis Misery area lately. 19 shot just this last weekend ! women and children included! Does anyone know of a use for spent shell casing's ?? No sense just leaving them there when there's $$ to be made..................(kinda like making :roll: lemon aid out of lemon's ) All range's of casing's 44 mag, 45. 22 , 38 , tear gas , flash bomb's ETC. :roll:
russau

Postby Joe S (AK) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:32 am

golden optimist wrote:I know what will stop all of this looting and burning. We'll take all the money away from the police department. Then all of the police will quit. I'm sure the thugs will quit thugging and things will go back to normal. No more speeding tickets. Wait, there won't be any speeding tickets. All the people marching and protesting in the streets will take care of that. People can take care of any thuggs vigilante style. No wait a minute there won't be any thuggs. Every one will be happy.

Sure makes good sense to me.
Leonard

Hey Leonard - after the Police de-funding it just makes sense to continue on down that road and de-fund the courts, judges and prison guards. If there is no law then there isn't any crime - right?

A couple of cases of claymores, a couple of thousand belted .50 Cal rounds for your BMG ((( https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?hsp ... aram2=9249 ))) and a bunch of MREs and you'll be able to ride out all the "non-crimes". Not like the old days where everyone respected the law, the police and your fellow man (OOPS! "Fellow Person").

Joe
Last edited by Joe S (AK) on Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wiser Mining Through Many, Many Personal Mistakes (OOPS, "Personal Learning Situations")
Joe S (AK)

Postby Joe S (AK) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:01 am

Yepper - I was just sent this:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/portland ... n-30-years

Claymores, .50 cal BMG and the MREs.

Joe
Wiser Mining Through Many, Many Personal Mistakes (OOPS, "Personal Learning Situations")
Joe S (AK)

Postby russau » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:35 am

The drug gang's are hoping it will happen soon ! It's dangerous to go into the city (especially at night) but when and if this come's to be true ,it'll just be dangerous to just sit in your home watching TV......................
russau

Return to Political