Ya, let's take something away from them. I'll have it !!!

Politically oriented information, blasts, kudo's for politician’s (probably won't be many of those)

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Ya, let's take something away from them. I'll have it !!!

Postby CalGoldDredger » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:41 pm

Ah, karma at work here. I am all for it (right or wrong).

Here is the article: "Indigenous people of the north coast respond to act that condemns ..." nah we should change condemn to ban. :twisted:

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2010/07/23/18654602.php

As Hoser would say "as you sow so shall ye reap"
CalGoldDredger

Re: Ya, let's take something away from them. I'll have it !!!

Postby goldcoastprospector » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:05 pm

The sad thing is the corrupt MLPA process effects fishermen along the entire coast. I am a firm believer the MLPA land grab violates the Ca. constitution ( article 1section 25). Mark
goldcoastprospector

Postby Hoser John » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:48 am

hAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhA :lol: :twisted:
Hoser John

Postby foundit » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:26 am

yeah well the SB670 BS not only violated my mining rights but was written up by someone who was clinicly mentaly disabled but no one cared, I lost my salmon fishing career to a bunch of political BS, no one cared, exspecialy the BS welfare redipient, government funded, grocery store shopping "indigenouse people", what about my rights, its the year 2010, crying native is a bunch of crap, I was born here, served my country with honor, pay my taxes, etc, I AM A FRICKEN NATIVE :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: , think I will go to Italy and cry around about how the Romans effed over the Germanic Tribes, I WANT RESTITUTION, GIVE ME FREE MONEY, what a bunch of crap, not one Native lives of the land anymore, they get there subtinance the same place everone else does, ARRRGHHH :ugeek:
foundit

Postby rokonrandy » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:45 am

California Prospectors Pac. political action committe, It will happen if you people make it happen. This is diffrent from the eggo trip law suit scam that is scamming you now. This requires that you make a effort to be good citizens. The indians have a real set of balls if they are willing to take positive action for what they believe in. That is what a good citizen would do. The 4 people who posted on this is enough. It is really hard to believe. For those of you who do not know who I am, I got booted out of most of the web sights for trying to warn any one who would listen about the potintal for scammer Jerry to end the dredging business. The only one who heard me was the ICMJ guy and were would he have been if he would have paid for the eggo trip? There would have been no ICMJ. So I need some money to run the PAC. First a PR firm with experiance in promoting and have had past winners in political races. This will assure that every day some were in California and the nation that we will be heard in the press. Then we beat up on Arnold for anything we can find and push him in a corner and see if he will deal. Ok so this is not within most of you to see as some thing that would happen. rokonrandy
rokonrandy

Postby russau » Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:03 pm

who are you refering to as a scammer? Jerry who?
russau

Postby rivraton » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:57 pm

rokonrandy wrote:California Prospectors Pac. political action committe, It will happen if you people make it happen. This is diffrent from the eggo trip law suit scam that is scamming you now. This requires that you make a effort to be good citizens. The indians have a real set of balls if they are willing to take positive action for what they believe in. That is what a good citizen would do. The 4 people who posted on this is enough. It is really hard to believe. For those of you who do not know who I am, I got booted out of most of the web sights for trying to warn any one who would listen about the potintal for scammer Jerry to end the dredging business. The only one who heard me was the ICMJ guy and were would he have been if he would have paid for the eggo trip? There would have been no ICMJ. So I need some money to run the PAC. First a PR firm with experiance in promoting and have had past winners in political races. This will assure that every day some were in California and the nation that we will be heard in the press. Then we beat up on Arnold for anything we can find and push him in a corner and see if he will deal. Ok so this is not within most of you to see as some thing that would happen. rokonrandy

You can't push Arnold anywhere, he's got nothing at stake, and at this point couldn't change 670 or the moritorium if he wanted to...
rivraton

Postby rokonrandy » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:24 am

Arnold can be pushed with the human rights issue. I dont see it happening and the PR firm guys HOLD your money for now till I find some one in Ca that has a vested intrest in this business and that I can trust. R
rokonrandy

Postby El Dorado » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:49 pm

russau wrote:who are you refering to as a scammer? Jerry who?

The same Jerry that I finally saw the light about and quit supporting too! Really should have listened to Hoser years ago... sorry for that!
El Dorado

Postby Hoser John » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:49 am

Those who are perfect do absolutely nothing :shock: . The ONLY thing that mattered El D is that you were doing and supporting what you believed in no matter what ,and I have ,and always will ,respect ANYONE who stands up for what they believe in even ifn' I think different. Ifn' ya 'aint part of the answer--YOUR THE PROBLEM---John
Hoser John

Return to Political