CDFG Dredge Questionaire Sucks

Politically oriented information, blasts, kudo's for politician’s (probably won't be many of those)

Moderators: russau, Leonard

CDFG Dredge Questionaire Sucks

Postby Hoser John » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:22 am

:twisted: Just another chapter in a sic quest to kill our sport forever. The so called blind questionaires are NUMBERED to trace you and anything you say can and will be used against you in a court a law. Funny how in 2008(questions year) there were 1,200 or so permits and my form is hand numbered at #1761--sooooo already over 500++++ OVER THE REAL AMOUNT ISSUED. :? Do the math. Do fishermen have to report all equipment used,camps,who,what,where?? Same with hunters?? ONLY MINERS. This illegal action mirrors the insipid BS published in the DEIR that idiots reported on their dredge app forms and was 100% false. Soo the professional dredger with his 2" tinkertoy moved 1,999,999 cu yds in 500 dredging days with 100 helpers in 2008??? Now why would you report to the state a kalif that you did not report your gold income in 2008?? Why did you illegally transport that nasty ol'mercury--above reporting regs from the feds and state dozens a agencies. How about them haz mat materials THE CDFG STATES THE MINERS THROW ALL OVE THE BOONIES TOO??? The state has mandated that ALL USER GROUPS pay for the mismanagement of their particuliar sport--so they also state that we cost them$1,5000,000 to administer--where is the gold you planted---and that amounts to a $1,250 site specific,time specific site and puts a target on your arse for the bureauratz AND the damn environutz??? The injuns,fishermen and environutz coaliotion have already stated specifically even worse and LAWSUITS immediately with injunctions if,when,ever any permit issued in kalif. F'M' and I ain't jus' a talkn' radio-John
Hoser John

Re: CDFG Dredge Questionaire Sucks

Postby rivraton » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:29 pm

So, Hoser, are you going to return the blank survey? Fill out the comments section and return? Throw it away...(I'm still trying to decide...)
rivraton

Postby CalGoldDredger » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:15 pm

Yep, figured that Hoser.
Thank for info and clearing it up.

John
CalGoldDredger

Postby Hoser John » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:48 am

WHEN RAFTERS,FISHERMEN,HUNTERS,HIKERS,TOURISTS,KAYAKERS FILL OUT THESE SAME FORMS THEM I WILL--TILL THEM MASTICATE MY ANAL CORRIDOR---I TAKE THE FIFTH--ON A DAILY BASIS--WHEN YA THROW OUT STOPHER--THEN AND ONLY THEN MAYBE I'LL GIVE IN A LITTLE--KISS MY ARSE(or equivalent)--CDFG is FUBAR--I could go on for dayz--John
Hoser John

Postby old gold miner » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:14 am

John,

You forgot to add INDIAN TRIBES (Karuks, etc), SURVEY about how they catch endangered salmon, where & how they sell them.

Also forgot WIGGINS, who pushed SB 670 through as law. Survey who paid you to do that (karuks, et al)

Like you, I could go on for days, or daze, either way.
old gold miner

Postby CalGoldDredger » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:09 pm

Yep, Yep, and Yep !!!! :D

John
CalGoldDredger

Return to Political