Drill America

Politically oriented information, blasts, kudo's for politician’s (probably won't be many of those)

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Drill America

Postby Geo-George » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:06 pm

O.K., that's enough Bull$#!+,....
When are "they" going to straighten this out?
It really is going to cripple America if we don't stop this addiction to forgien oil.
We have the oil, everybody knows it, and we can have quite an effect on the
World Market. Thus achieving balance within the trade of oil.
...and a reduction in price. There ain't no reason why it should cost so much. :evil:

Mus' hov ah bowrance, Glasshoppel. 8-)

"they"- those supposidly chosen to protect our "homeland" and international interests.
(note: "homeland" )

"homeland"- America fist,.....Damn it! :x
I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I am now qualified to do anything with nothing.
Now, I just have to find the time to put the dang thing together.
Geo-George

Re: Drill America

Postby russau » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:27 am

i agree! we (America) have helped everyother nation around the globe. now its our turn to help ourselves!we are broke or close to it, so lets turn our reasources back to helping America get back on Her feet! thats a fine jesture to help other nations in distress, but what about us here back home!!!! even the Boeing fuel tanker war needs to be built/assembeled here in America by Americans. if you read about it, Airbuss is playing games with the wording! theyre saying it will be "assembeled" in Georgia. thats fine for the people that acctually do get a job in Georgia! but what about all the work thats done in Europe on this making of assembelys tobe shiped to georgia tobe assembeled??? they try real hard to bypass this fact/ plus where would the majority of this money for these planes (+$35. billion)(may end up being closer to $100 billion)end up. itll be in Eurpoe not here in America where its needed!!
russau

Postby dickb » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:52 am

Why can Airbuss build it cheaper than Boeing?

Answer: Cheaper labor, cheaper benifits, cheaper healthcare, cheaper raw material, cheaper insurance, No EPA regulations, NO OSHA regulations, etc.................................................... :oops:

BUY AMERICAN, Unless your the American Government! :oops:

Then why are americans having such a hard time finding work?

Anybody got the answer?

Dickb
77 Retired and Free
Eastern Iowa
dickb

Postby Geo-George » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:08 pm

dickb wrote:Then why are americans having such a hard time finding work?

Anybody got the answer?

Dickb

They can't find work 'cause their cars are out of gas. ;)
I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I am now qualified to do anything with nothing.
Now, I just have to find the time to put the dang thing together.
Geo-George

Postby russau » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:22 am

Boeings bid is lower than Airbus! why in the world would you want to ship ANY work or money out of the country when Americas work force needs work right now! Airbus says they will "assemble" the plane in Georgia. with these big contracts you need to go over them with a fine toothed comb for loop holes. to me this is a no brainer!
russau

Postby dickb » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:56 am

Maybe the Airbuss lobby gives out bigger checks to certain people. :twisted:

Dickb
77 Retired and Free
Eastern Iowa
dickb

Postby umpqua_gold » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:00 pm

with middle eastern oil producing countries toppling every week, we all can feel it at the pump. Soon, we will be paying between $5-6 at the pump. Google bakken oil reserve. Also gull island, prudhoe bay. we have oil, and we will eventually get it out. The word is that drilling will not occur until a barrel of oil is going for $200.

www.infowars.com
umpqua_gold

Postby russau » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:20 am

this is getting OT but Boeing got the bid on these refueling tankers again!
russau

Postby gremlin » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:01 am

i think we should drill America and do a few other things to help us out. making methane from sewage plants would clean the rivers up. it would also give us some more natural gas. with every large town doing this our rivers would be a bit cleaner. the plants can also handle invasive critters like the Asian carp. fish them out, grind them up, turn them in to fuel. if were going to get out of the depression why let the EPA sue city's to change there combined sewage systems. give them a way to make the cash instead of raising taxes. we would only add in about 6% natural gas to the nation, but it would be renewable and last as long as the plants do. a few coal gasification plants can handle kudzu, chop it down palletized it and ship it to a gasification plant. when the kudzu is gone, then its just a state coal gas plant. it mite take up to 10 years to get rid of the plant.

it would work. the environmentalist would be screaming. because its doing something they refuse to do.
save a tree, eat a squirrel.
gremlin

Postby russau » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:18 am

Mel you make to much commonsense to ever get anywhere using this method!
russau

Next

Return to Political