And counting

Step Up and Exercise Your First Amendment Rights Here!

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Re: And counting

Postby micropedes1 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:28 am

I guess that I'm a social drinker. Maybe a margarita with Mexican food. Or a little JD to unwind at the end of a hard day. But by and large, my hard drinking days are over. I can no longer pay the price for a hard night's drinking. Plus, it has been known to cause me to ruin an otherwise excellent drysuit (I'm sure that we've all been there). And no, it doesn't wash out well. I just want another few seasons of running a dredge nozzle before I must give it over to the "youngsters". By the way, do we still have in "Youngsters" in this group (those under 40)?
micropedes1

Postby dickb » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:02 pm

If we do, I don't think that they can type.

GO. I have the trailer hooked to the truck and I'm on the hunt for four days. I'll sing a campfire song for all of you folks. :D

Dickb
77 Retired and Free
Eastern Iowa
dickb

Postby russau » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:49 am

Zero time! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEONARD!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Im sure today brings good things your way!
russau

Postby tcfifer » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:13 am

Happy Birthday Leonard !!
tcfifer

Postby russau » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:21 am

Just because I haven't been camping. I hope to go camping at Douglas Creek for a few days next year. I'll burn a few cigars then. You can celebrate for me tomorrow.

Leonard[/quote]
I hope that my Dr.s glue holds together long enough to join you! Maybe if I could get ahold of Lee Logan ,Ill see if he would want to go also! I sure miss my times up there with the CCC!
russau

Previous

Return to Soapbox