Moveing??

Step Up and Exercise Your First Amendment Rights Here!

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Re: Moveing??

Postby Hoser John » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:06 am

amen to moving but where is the bad HUGE problem as crime,drugs,homeless,crankster gangsters multiply like ratz. ??????John
Hoser John

Postby russau » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:06 am

Yep that's my dilemma right now ! I guess I'll just have to suck it up ! The same problems are in every city / state .
russau

Postby russau » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:00 pm

OC you need to do LOTS of research into that subject ! I have and most of it is also just as bad !
russau

Postby russau » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:17 am

Well as it turns out ,we aren't moving now ! My wife is still afraid of what's going on in the St. Louis Misery area BUT she thinks (as I do ) that a country wide financial crisis is going to happen in 1 1/2 -2 years from now. I can see this happening with the way our Country is evolving with the economy and the loss jobs every where. We just invested ton's of $$$ into our home thinking we were going to sell it only to turn out ,we are not! This isn't a new thing (happened 2x before) and I wanted to move when I retired anyway BUT that was 10 years ago or so! I needed to get a lot of repairs done any way since I had my knee's replaced I haven't do hardly anything for up - keep except for cutting the grass and such . Well I guess I'll throw another log on the fire and turn on the T.V. :D
russau

Postby LipCa » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:12 pm

I thought the economy was doing better and unemployment was lowest in decades?
LipCa

Postby russau » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:54 am

The way I see it , the socalled "polititions" say what they want you to hear and then go out and do what ever they want Most people don't keep up with what REALLY is going on in politics and the "socalled" politions and the wacoenviromentalist's(terriorist's) know that and take full advantage of it!
russau

Previous

Return to Soapbox