Colorado is cracking down...

Step Up and Exercise Your First Amendment Rights Here!

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Colorado is cracking down...

Postby tcfifer » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:29 pm

on legalized pot growing and distribution.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20100607/N ... uana-rules

Now I'll have to prove I need it every time I come to their fine state since they'll no longer just take my word for it. PUFF PUFF. :twisted:

TC
tcfifer

Re: Colorado is cracking down...

Postby nebraskadad » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:15 am

a friend went a doctor for back pain and the doctor was doing his best to push pot on my friend rather than refer to an osteopath
(who happened to be in recovery from addictions for 20+ yrs.) My friend fired the GP doctor and went to a chiropractor and an osteopath..

Mind you I don't think pot is a big deal, but they some dufus doctor who doesn't take time to get an H&P on a new patient and just decides wink wink nod, nod to prescribe pot needs his license to practice yanked
nebraskadad

Postby Hoser John » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:22 am

My orthopedic doc said to grow and smoke pot---but refused to give me a scrip. I had a good laugh and gave him LL about it. Telling folks to do it and then not having the testiculiar fortitude to script his own suggestion. Farms are EVERYWHERE and I do mean everywhere here in kalif--now the land of environutz and bud growers and dispenceries on every block SOME 2. The local rag did a study and we have more dispenceries than all the Starbucks and every kind of coffee shops combined?? John :?
Hoser John

Postby CalGoldDredger » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:50 am

EVERYWHERE!!!! Some counties it makes up the largest part of their economy.

You can grow and smoke but you can't dredge.... so wrong.
CalGoldDredger

Postby Hoser John » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:37 am

Ya can't find a job here in town nowhere without 10,000 applicants but bud trimmers jobs are all over at $15 a hour cash and all the bud you can smoke and steal. WTF after yesterdays elections weze screwed to the wall anyhow. Oh well lunch almost ready,time to go out and try the new and improved black ops setup- :lol: John-sorry lawyer sayz NO PICS NO MO' as in self incrimination and discrimination has damned us forevermore :twisted:
Hoser John

Postby ForestWalker » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:29 pm

tcfifer wrote:Now I'll have to prove I need it every time I come to their fine state since they'll no longer just take my word for it. PUFF PUFF. :twisted:

You have to be a resident, and you have always had to prove it legally but of course that does not always happen. I know a 19 year old with a card, but then again I know gray haired people who really use it as medicine and don't even like it :o .
ForestWalker

Postby Hoser John » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:06 am

:shock: PUFF-PUFF-PASS- any arse with a $50 bill can get scripted ALL OVER-what bloody insanity :x . Now the folks who really need the weed will be thrown into the same boat as the shaming scamming profiteers-KINDA LIKE DREDGING???? John :twisted:
Hoser John

Postby CalGoldDredger » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:43 pm

KINDA LIKE DREDGING????
Exactly like the dredging situation, Hoser, there is no kinda of 's about it. :twisted:
Just maybe if this dredge ban goes long enough the "profiteers" to which you speak, will go cadunk also and we will be ridded of their presence. :twisted:
Least then something good will come from all this BS. - As you sow so shall ye reap!!!! yep.
CalGoldDredger

Return to Soapbox