A tiny piano

Step Up and Exercise Your First Amendment Rights Here!

Moderators: russau, Leonard

A tiny piano

Postby eightymesh » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:39 am

A man walks into a bar he’s never been to before and takes a look around. He sees it’s a good little bar and then notices there’s a tiny little piano in the corner with a tiny little man about 10 inches tall just jammin’ away.

He looks the bartender right in the eye and says, “Hey, he’s pretty good. Where’d you find him?” The bartender shies away from the question and continues wiping down the counter. The man says, “No really, where would you find something like that?”

The bartender stops his work and says, “You won’t believe me, but I have a magic lamp and a genie who grants my wishes.” The man is doubtful, but sure enough the bartender pulls out a magic lamp from under the counter to prove it.

The bartender says, “Go for it. Make any wish.” The man thinks about it for a few seconds and says, “I wish for a million bucks!” After a moment, the bar starts to magically fill up with what looks like about a million ducks.

The man turns to the bartender and says, “Hey, mack, I think your lamp is broken.”

The bartender says, “Yeah, do you think I really wished for a 10 inch pianist?”
"As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject." – Elijah Parish Lovejoy (1802-1837)
eightymesh

Return to Soapbox