members list

Step Up and Exercise Your First Amendment Rights Here!

Moderators: russau, Leonard

members list

Postby russau » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:11 am

If you look on the members list youll see 20 pages of names yet there are only a handful of regular posters here. where did they go and how do we bring them back? Inguiring minds wanna know!
russau

Re: members list

Postby dickb » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:12 pm

That's an easy question.

Answer.....

$2000.00 per troy ounce gold!! :D

Dickb
77 Retired and Free
Eastern Iowa
dickb

Postby micropedes1 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:14 pm

Russ, I've been so busy running cons for the last 2 weeks that I haven't even been able to "lurk" in the background.

You wanna argue equipment and recovery, I'm game.
micropedes1

Postby russau » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:09 am

Yep I wish I had your problem!! :mrgreen:
russau

Postby Hoser John » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:11 am

Argue and not discussions are at the core of the problem. There are now so many bans, rules, regs, restrictions , bonds, lies and deception folks are MAD as hell in all states now that anger is a leading emotion now. Anger at the depression for 10 years ,anger at wacko environutz, anger at corrupt politicians. Terrorist attacks from 911 on have permeated our collective psyche and throw in the ungodly slaughters that happen daily now from the movies to planned parenthood. NOT a happy scenario anywhere anymore is a tough nut to crack and ID theft, vice, crime through the ceiling with massive prison emptying onto the streets. on and on and on PLUS we turned into old farts paying the dues for a righteous adventure filled life fills the mind with gladness but also sadness as what we have coveted the most has become amazingly hard or non existant. OOPS I will now shut the hell up but....... :? John
Hoser John

Postby polekaat » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:09 am

My dredge only hit the water one time this year. The 5 days that I spent at DC Wyoming. My focus was more on spending time with family while camping out than on finding gold. I'd really like to spend more time underwater in 2016. I still check the forums a couple times a week. Just haven't had anything new to report. My "free" time has been spent working on my home and property and spending time with my family. I really need to find some good gold soon. I need to, buy a tractor, build a barn, build a workshop, build up the dam to make my pond larger, get a garden plot started, build a chicken coop/run, etc... etc.... etc......
There is a creek, called "Gold Creek" that runs through Elizabeth, CO. Anybody know any history on it and why it has this name? It's dry most of the year, but has water in it during the spring runoff.
polekaat

Postby micropedes1 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:26 am

I hear ya' John. When the wackos and environuts are making the rules, the whole world goes to hell. They've done ruined my gold dredging in the lower 48. Made me resort to some of the most unorthodox mining that I've ever tried. Anybody ever done any mossing? How about running barrels and barrels of moss thru an old upright Maytag washer? Sounds strange, doesn't it? But its effective as far as processing volumes of material. The last 2 weeks have been spent dry-screening 4 BARRELS of cons. Every time I get it wet now, I lose micro gold on the surface. Even my table won't get it all.
micropedes1

Postby russau » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:11 am

Trevor maybe next year is the year for help with your dredge. I Hope that 2016 will let me out also and maybe DC or the Ark will do the trick!
russau

Postby polekaat » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:02 am

I'm hoping so Russ.....I still need to build an infinity jet for my dredge and looks like I'm gonna have to buy a full sheet of 4# raised expanded, since I've been searching the scrap yards for a year with zero results.
polekaat

Postby micropedes1 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:56 am

Trevor, I have bunches of scrap expanded. You are welcome to what ever you need. Matter of fact, there is a home-made infinity jet on the bench that you can have as well. I just don't remember if it is a 5" or 6". I'll check.
micropedes1

Next

Return to Soapbox