Life without dredging

Step Up and Exercise Your First Amendment Rights Here!

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Re: Life without dredging

Postby russau » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:21 am

yep , the lack dredging keeps haunting and haunting me ! I'm so glad I was able to do it and meet so many friends over the years! Sure do miss my ole friends !!
russau

Postby russau » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:35 am

Needing to give up / stop dredging is a lot harder than I thought ! I really miss going out and being with the friends I meet over the years !!! BUT in the same breath , "IF" I were to win powerball or mega millions I just go out and buy one of the Keene "BIG" sucker's and hire me a crew to run it while I sit back and slurp some cold one's !! I guess I have tooooo much time on my hands and I've been dreaming to much or watching too many rerun's of dredging show's and I'm starting to believe Tod really did come up with "good" idea's ! :roll: WELL back to my nap ! :roll:
russau

Postby russau » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:56 pm

Well today my wife and I got back from camping here in Misery and it's NOT like it used to be without dredging and friends !!! I sure miss it BUT there's nothing I can do to change it!! Even our gpaa club in Wellington Misery has basically gone over to M-Ding and co-joining another club in St.Joe Misery......... I cant swing a MD'er anymore either !!!!!!!! Being a F.O.G. sucks! BUT at least I got some great memories and lots of ole friends and had a lot of fun while I could ! :roll:
russau

Postby Hoser John » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:43 am

Memories and pics are the gold for many now. I dream a lot about dredging but home disaster,homeless, moving around,working on home etc has kept me more than busy.John
Hoser John

Postby russau » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:00 pm

God bless John !
russau

Postby russau » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:43 am

this exsisting without dredging is NO fun ! I keep watching these gold show's and thinking "IF" I'd ever win the lottery I'd like to buy /rent a house boat and buy me one of the monster dredge Keene has been advertising and run it up the ole "Misery River
during the low depth's of Fall and early Winter . I've been reading of how during these time's the river depth's get to low and the C.O.E. has to blow the bedrock to keep the barge's from beaching or causing damage to their hull. I know the sand that these that keep the channel at specific depth are bringing up fine gold ! I know cause I've got some , BUT not much. sand and gravel permit's are the EZest permit's to get. I wonder???? Maybe I'll through in a extra buck this week ! :roll:
russau

Previous

Return to Soapbox