Plans for this Summer / projects ?

Step Up and Exercise Your First Amendment Rights Here!

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Re: Plans for this Summer / projects ?

Postby russau » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:24 pm

VERY GOOD POINT John ! Now if I can just remember to do it ! :roll: SORRY to hear of your problem!
russau

Postby golden optimist » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:01 am

Must be time for house woes. We had $1850 of work on the house and really aren't happy with the results. Just have to eat it and move on. In the old days I would have done it myself but I don't work well on ladders and over my head. Have to find someone new go get more work done. At least we had a small job done to see the results. Could have spent a lot more and really been unhappy.
Leonard
golden optimist
Site Admin

Postby russau » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:22 pm

Leonard , I'm in the same boat as you . Finding someone that's reliable or that will just do the job is getting tough !
russau

Postby russau » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:04 am

I'm seeing clubs closing and less people getting out prospecting , OR just not posting on the net. Randy's (C-17A ) site is nearing the end and he is moving to the great state of Texas soon ,as he states in his site and a email notice . Wishing him all the luck at his new Casa ! One of the gold prospecting clubs here in Misery closed up a few years ago as the majority of the member's wanted to be a mainly MDing club.
russau

Previous

Return to Soapbox