Virus

Step Up and Exercise Your First Amendment Rights Here!

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Re: Virus

Postby russau » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:15 am

You'd think with this virus and quarantine there would be a lot of traffic here on the internet . BUT...…….. Getting out and enjoying the outdoors would be great since the quarantine is supposed to keep everyone clear of everyone else ,EXCEPT where everyone needs to go and then everyone is pushing , shoveing ! That's the joy of living in or close to any city , especially here in Misery! :roll:
russau

Postby dickb » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:28 pm

Time to get some chickens and raise a pandemic garden! TP doesn't grow on trees.... Oh I guess it does. :D

Stay safe and NO CLOSE CONTACT. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dickb
77 Retired and Free
Eastern Iowa
dickb

Postby russau » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:09 pm

:D :D :D :D I hear ya Dick !
russau

Postby russau » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:54 am

Well I didn't want to post this on April 1 BUT I do hope all is well with everyone and their family's !! And that's no joke ! take care and be smart when out !
russau

Postby h20prospector » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:41 am

russau wrote:I hope everyone plays it smart and takes care of them selves and their family /friends !
All is fine here Russ. My youngest lives in NYC and I pray she's OK. My oldest live in Ohio, and she says she has the flu. I don't know what I would do if I lost either of them, as you can't visit them in the hospital or even plan a funeral. :cry: Hey Leonard - I've got 14 rolls of TP, but you can't have any. :lol:

Pat Watters, aka h20prospector
h20prospector

Postby russau » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:26 pm

Not to make fun of it BUT Now I know what it's like to live in a old folks (F.O.G) home except that I can go out to my shop and piddle with "stuff" and at least break the monotony ! Stay safe and play smart !
russau

Postby russau » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:12 am

Well with the "stay at home order" I've been doing a lot of "honey do's" ,yard work, painting , sorting , ETC. what' s everyone else doing to pass the time ? :roll: And Happy Easter to all ! :D :D
russau

Postby Jim_Alaska » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:51 am

I am amazed that no one even questions how authorities are handling this situation. Past epidemics have been dealt with by quarantine of those afflicted.

This one is being dealt with by locking down a whole world of healthy people.
Jim_Alaska
Property and Mining Rights Advocate
Klamath River, California
foley4086@gmail.com
Jim_Alaska

Postby h20prospector » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:56 am

Happy Easter to All,

Wish everyone a Happy Easter. I'd be getting ready for Easter Sunday Mass about now. It seems odd that there isn't any church activities going on. Of course there will be some waco that will insist it's their constitutional right to go to church. :lol: :lol: They'll pay no attention to social distancing an quite a few will get infected. Not me!

Give me my easy chair and remote, and I'll have to listen to the NY Gov :evil: talk trash the Federal government for something he should have been done himself. :o But i'll just change the channel, and get rid of that SOB. :P (that's just my 2 cents about him.) Got any comments about that Russ? :mrgreen:

H20 :D
Retired AF Veteran - 26 years
LDMA/GPAA/GPOC/PLP member
Ice & fly fisherman

'If you don't stand for something, you will fall for everything.'

A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have!
h20prospector

Postby russau » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:51 am

Sounds like a plan Pat !
russau

PreviousNext

Return to Soapbox