No where to run or hide !

Step Up and Exercise Your First Amendment Rights Here!

Moderators: russau, Leonard

No where to run or hide !

Postby russau » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:22 am

Well with this virus and the states "Stay at home" order from the Governor's order ,what happens when the state next to you open's up there boarder's and allows their state's people to go back to work /E.T.C. when they are still showing the amount of people in their state STILL sick ??? Should our state block them from entering our state? If I have to stay home for the public's welfares ,what's to keep the other people from other state's ,coming in and "possibly " spread a potential virus AGAIN to other's that are following the order to stay home ? I could see opening a state's county's one by one with caution BUT NOT the entire state . And then watch it's people that are going to the hospital's for the virus. If the rate of people grow's then put in restriction's or close the county/ state again. And after that , what do you do after all the honey do's are done ? :roll: What's a guy to do ! :roll: I'm to old and pretty to get beat up and sick again ! :D
russau

Re: No where to run or hide !

Postby LipCa » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:33 pm

Well, we have the "stay at home" order here in CA too but you wouldn't hardly know it in our county . Restaurants, etc. are shut down but grocery store, hardware store, lumber store and of course Wal-Mart are open. People all over the place. We had 5 positive Covid-19 cases.... all recovered. 2 pending.
For some of us, it's time to try to get back to something somewhat normal. being careful.
LipCa

Return to Soapbox