Election Day

Step Up and Exercise Your First Amendment Rights Here!

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Election Day

Postby russau » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:54 am

Well here we go on another adventure ! I'm glad to see more people out voting on this day BUT WHERE HAVE THEY BEEN ALL THE OTHER YEARS ! People need to to their own research into these so-called "representative's" that we vote for OR against !
russau

Re: Election Day

Postby libertydave » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:26 pm

So true Russ. My 'ol dad always said to me that..."If you don't vote, you can't complain". Cheers!

Liberty Dave
libertydave

Postby russau » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:41 pm

AHMEN Dave !
russau

Postby russau » Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:34 am

So the saga continues ! It seems that this will be a continuing problem between our so-called " representative's " that we voted for ! And why don't we hold them to their oath of office and what they said they were going to do for our Nation and her people ??? Party line voting is STUPID !!! I vote a split ticket and for people that do what they say they are going to do , and that takes a lot of time and effort to run down these people's track record in what they have done and what they said they were going to do ! This will NEVER STOP with the amount of power & money involved and the wacoenviromentalist's know this and throw a lot of "our" money into these so-called "representative's of our's and NOT do the job they were elected to do and we sit here and don't do anything about it !
russau

Postby russau » Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:51 am

Maybe this should have been posted in the political forum ,I'm starting to sound ......... well kind of HARSE to them no good so-called "representatives" of ours's BUT not all of them but MOST!
russau

Return to Soapbox