What's new ??

Step Up and Exercise Your First Amendment Rights Here!

Moderators: russau, Leonard

What's new ??

Postby russau » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:43 pm

Well nothing to much except for now the gangbanger's are shooting and killing people in broad day light plus still shooting during the night ! BOY I'M GLAD WE HAVE A BRICK HOME!!!!!!!!!!! Even if you wanted to move , WHERE COULD YOU GO TO??? If people are shooting & killing people , the virus will tag you sooner or latter ! :roll:
russau

Re: What's new ??

Postby micropedes1 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:43 pm

You need to get out of the city. Us country folks don’t tolerate such nonsense. Plus, we shoot back with deer rifles!
micropedes1

Postby Jim_Alaska » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:00 pm

Rus, sorry to say that many people in your situation (living in cities) always think the way you stated. "Where could you go to"

The answer is; away from the cities. There are many rural and even sparsely populated places in just about ever state.

Like Glen said, people in rural areas don't just roll over, they shoot back. But the reality is that things of this nature rarely happen in rural America.
Jim_Alaska
Property and Mining Rights Advocate
Klamath River, California
foley4086@gmail.com
Jim_Alaska

Postby russau » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:23 am

I agree with both statements ! People here DO SHOOT BACK and there's where the problem start's ! Drug gang's are the culprit here and I'm sure all over has the same problem ! Shooting back WILL prompt the gangs to get to know you quickly ! Even if this perp puts you in danger and you shot them the family's WILL without a doubt SUE your socks off! You may win in court BUT your Lawyer will want his $$$ and it wont be cheap! And don't forget the gang's intent when they hear of you getting off ! NOW it'll be their turn! Now - a- day's EVERYONE is caring some sort of weapon or machine gun !
russau

Return to Soapbox