Covid vaccine

Step Up and Exercise Your First Amendment Rights Here!

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Re: Covid vaccine

Postby Joe S (AK) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:15 pm

Me Too.

- Joe -
Wiser Mining Through Many, Many Personal Mistakes (OOPS, "Personal Learning Situations")
Joe S (AK)

Postby nebraskadad » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:50 pm

Thanks all.
nebraskadad

Postby golden optimist » Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:26 am

The forum has really been slow lately. I thought I'd give a little update.

The wife and I had the vaccine and had no serious reaction side effects so far. and we are almost over the 2 week after the second shot period. We thought the risks of not taking it outweighed the risks of taking it. We are in a kind of hotbed around here with the colleges near by. I'm planning on getting a haircut next week for the first time in a year. I look like Russ now. My wife says I look like a bum.

We still have our herd of about 300 elk hanging around town near Loveland. You can drive up to within about 20 feet, park, and watch them. They pretty much ignore you.

Now the big pita is income tax. I'm working on it and hope to submit it next week.

Hope everyone is doing ok.
Leonard
golden optimist
Site Admin

Postby Jim_Alaska » Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:47 am

Thanks for the update Leonard, it is good to hear that there were no adverse side effects to the vaccine. Which hair did you have cut? :?

As far as how you look, you were never pretty anyway :lol:

But all kidding aside; I find that at my age, how I look doesn't matter much; old is old and people expect you to look the way you do. :roll:

Income tax is not a problem for me. I found out some time ago that in order to pay the tax you must have made some money first. I passed that point a long time ago. So I guess you could say that there is a benefit to not having money; I don't have to pay tax on what I don't have. :roll:
Jim_Alaska
Property and Mining Rights Advocate
Klamath River, California
foley4086@gmail.com
Jim_Alaska

Postby russau » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:08 pm

My wife and I drove to Columbia , Misery to get our 1st shot and the first part of April drive back there to get the 2nd shot. I'm glad we drove the 1 1/2 hours to get it instead of hoping our # would be called ! NO reaction to either of us so far ! :D
russau

Previous

Return to Soapbox