Covid vaccine

Step Up and Exercise Your First Amendment Rights Here!

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Covid vaccine

Postby golden optimist » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:50 pm

I signed up on the vaccine list a couple of weeks ago. I found out today that I'm 10,680 on the list. It looks like it may be a while before my number comes up.
Leonard
golden optimist
Site Admin

Re: Covid vaccine

Postby Joe S (AK) » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:04 pm

Leonard,

It's ALWAYS good to hear that your number's not up! :lol:

- Joe -
Wiser Mining Through Many, Many Personal Mistakes (OOPS, "Personal Learning Situations")
Joe S (AK)

Postby russau » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:55 am

My wife and I also signed up awhile back BUT NOBODY in Misery knows when we will get the shot ! Everybody cant be first to get the shot's that are required and there also has to be someone who get's the last shot ! BUT somebody has to know what the heck is is going on ! I know this is the "Show me state" BUT at least lets get some info to the citizens who wait "their turn" and NOT try to jump the line some of our so called "Representative's have done ! I don't even know how or where to go to check where we are in this "list" ?? :roll:
russau

Postby golden optimist » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:01 am

The only way I found out is I had a virtual annual check up over the phone with ny cardiologist and she was able to lookup our numbers. They are giving drive up shots at Coors field this weekend. They are supposed to have around 30,000 shots. You have to be pre-registered to get them though. I wouldn't go there to get the shot anyway as Coors Field is almost the heart of the homeless encampments. I'll wait until a better place shows up.
Leonard
golden optimist
Site Admin

Postby nebraskadad » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:09 pm

My folk got their 1st shot last week. My wife got one because of work.
Mom and dad live in small town, went to the clinic they offer to the old folks
Wife had about an hour wait .
nebraskadad

Postby golden optimist » Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:17 pm

The wife and I went to town today to get her blood tested. They were giving vaccine shots and they gave us ours even though we weren't scheduled. Hopefully we will be getting back to semi-normal in 4 weeks.

There were quite a few people there. It took about 15 minutes. So far no reactions.
Leonard
golden optimist
Site Admin

Postby russau » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:50 am

Just be safe in your movements when/ if your around other people. Here in Misery some people just are so darn inconsiderate of this spacing we need to keep and some don't even where mask's and then move into other people's space like "they" are important!
russau

Postby Joe S (AK) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:47 pm

Here in Northern Idaho only about 5 - 10% wear masks or do any other of those things the politicians-without-medical-degrees say everyone should do "For their own safety." While a case or two shows up from time to time there are few to no deaths from the SARS-2 virus ALONE. Down in the cities all bets are off and many huddle in the shadows just waiting for the end. Funny - they never did that for the 'usual deaths' complicated by the 'regular flu virus' every year. I guess we think a little differently out here in the smaller towns.

Of course, people die everywhere, every day, from a wide variety of conditions, but only a minute number actually die of the virus alone now. That's die FROM the virus and not died from something WITH old virus cell pieces in their blood. That PCR test sure was poorly used on this Pan-Panic-a-demic.

Maybe now that "things" are perceived to be better we can get back to finding Gold again - only panning for the next 4 years I guess until reason returns.

Take care, guys (and gals).

- Joe -
Wiser Mining Through Many, Many Personal Mistakes (OOPS, "Personal Learning Situations")
Joe S (AK)

Postby russau » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:05 pm

Keep safe Joe! I'm tiring to avoid people if I possibly can so I wont get my wife sick. My wife had surgery awhile back and I don't want anymore surprises like that! One thing good is that I'm getting my honey's done and looking for more to do !
russau

Postby Jim_Alaska » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:47 pm

Yup, what Joe said.
Jim_Alaska
Property and Mining Rights Advocate
Klamath River, California
foley4086@gmail.com
Jim_Alaska

Next

Return to Soapbox