FINNALY GOOD NEWS OUT OF CALIFORNIA

Step Up and Exercise Your First Amendment Rights Here!

Moderators: russau, Leonard

FINNALY GOOD NEWS OUT OF CALIFORNIA

Postby russau » Sat May 01, 2021 5:44 pm

Well I just got a email from the Shoe Me Gold prospectors in K.C. Mo. that the PLP has finnaly won the fight for dredging in "most of " California and this may be eventually applied to other West Coast states. I'll tip one for this for sure!! And my hat is off to the PLP for enduring this fight to it's completion ! I don't doubt the wacoenviromentalist'terriorist's will fight this again , and some of those West coast "so called representative's " of our's will have to abide by the whims of these greenies and file a appeal to try to stop this ! AND Biden will have to pay the piper and agree with the wacoenvirometalterriorist's and the beat goes on ! read all about it on wwwplp1.org wwwplp2.org :D
russau

Re: FINNALY GOOD NEWS OUT OF CALIFORNIA

Postby russau » Mon May 03, 2021 10:59 am

Better read the PLP website for details.
russau

Postby Joe S (AK) » Mon May 03, 2021 8:35 pm

Russ, I heard this 4 days ago but as is the case with "All Things Internet" I listen but won't have any faith in something until it is 100% confirmed by another reputable source. :shock:

I suggest a cautious waiting period and keeping a sharp eye on reliable sources like PLP, New 49ers and such.

As an aside, I went to the PLP website and didn't see any ACTUAL notice that this had occurred - BUT - here is something that I did see: :o

https://www.publiclandsforthepeople.org ... gulations/

- Joe -
Wiser Mining Through Many, Many Personal Mistakes (OOPS, "Personal Learning Situations")
Joe S (AK)

Postby russau » Tue May 04, 2021 4:30 am

From what I have read from a email to me was that the particulars of the post were to be on their website and it was emailed to members and people that donated to PLP . I am no longer a PLP member I dropped out after Jerry died and all the fighting over control started.
russau

Postby Joe S (AK) » Tue May 04, 2021 5:11 am

I guess we'll just have to be patient. Sometimes the info is a little slow to finally hit the news stands (or I'm just too slow to find it.) :roll:

- Joe -
Wiser Mining Through Many, Many Personal Mistakes (OOPS, "Personal Learning Situations")
Joe S (AK)

Postby Jim_Alaska » Tue May 04, 2021 7:21 pm

Okay, I spoke to Tom Kitchar, president of Waldo Mining District. He was the one that submitted a petition and worked with PLP. But he said that all of this information is a year old, it all happened last year. if you look on the PLP website at the link Joe provided you will see this on the right hand side:

Path for Legally Re-Starting
Gold Suction Dredge Mining in 2021
March 2020 PLP News

I think that someone on one of the forums got this information from the PLP website and didn't read closely enough to see it was published last year.
Jim_Alaska
Property and Mining Rights Advocate
Klamath River, California
foley4086@gmail.com
Jim_Alaska

Postby russau » Wed May 05, 2021 2:15 am

AS usual for me, a day late and a dollar short ! :roll:
russau

Postby Joe S (AK) » Wed May 05, 2021 12:24 pm

ICMJ, May 2021, Page 38, "PLP Update" by Scott Harm

The article is titled "Suction Dredging is Back in Most of California"

So, now what new developments are there?

It seems that PLP has (at some unspecified date) made a news release stating that as a developmental consequence or evolution from two victorious court cases - Godfrey (Federal) and Osterbrink (Calif) that they had recognized some sort of procedure or rationale which maybe / could / we think / might allow some degree of dredging to return to Calif. -- with no real details given.

(I'm being vague because the article is vague, I assume Scott wrote it that way, intentionally.)

The rest of the 3/4 page story is too ponderous to retype here and I strongly suggest reading the complete article - or - if you are a current member, simply contacting the PLP directly to request info. As to the rest of us - patience, patience, patience.

Yes, it looks as though it's time to sit up and take notice of what's happening here. :shock: :o :o

- Joe -
Last edited by Joe S (AK) on Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Joe S (AK)

Postby Joe S (AK) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:50 pm

E V E R . S O . S L O W L Y . more info seems to be coming out on this.

I went to the PLP website today to see if anything new had surfaced from the original PLP post on the ICMJ announcement on 1 May, 21 and saw that some further info HAD been posted there by the PLP management.

I suggest that you go there and read that info for yourself as well. All that info somehow squirmed and squirted right past Scott, the ICMJ and all of us here on the forum.

https://www.publiclandsforthepeople.org ... g-in-2021/

- Joe -
Last edited by Joe S (AK) on Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe S (AK)

Postby russau » Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:05 am

Thanks for the update Joe !!! I'll print it out and study it latter today! :D
russau

Next

Return to Soapbox