Jim Foley"s welfare ???

Step Up and Exercise Your First Amendment Rights Here!

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Jim Foley"s welfare ???

Postby russau » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:02 pm

Has anyone heard how Jim Foley is doing up there in N. California with that big fire ? I hope and pray that everyone up there get's out safe!
russau

Re: Jim Foley"s welfare ???

Postby Joe S (AK) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:03 pm

Jim and I message back and forth a lot. Last one was yesterday and he was talking 'bout small scale Golding and so I would assume (Oh Yeah --- """I Used That Word""") that 'things' aren't too bad just now.

Jim 'knows stuff' and he won't take chances with something like fires and very dry forests.

Has anyone heard (or smelled) Hoser lately? That young lad gets lost so easily any more and that worries me sometimes.

- Joe -
Wiser Mining Through Many, Many Personal Mistakes (OOPS, "Personal Learning Situations")
Joe S (AK)

Postby Jim_Alaska » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:06 pm

Thanks for your concern guys, it's nice to think someone thinks of you. We are fine, the fires are not anywhere near us. People don't realize that what is called northern California is a really big place. I am in the extreme north part of northern California and the fires were south of us.

What is of real concern is the heat and the fact that we are only half way through the fire season. It would not take much to have a real bad one in these temps. and since everything is sooooo dry. The area around Happy Camp looks like something out of a nightmare from the huge fires there last summer. Those spread all the way up and into Oregon.
Jim_Alaska
Property and Mining Rights Advocate
Klamath River, California
foley4086@gmail.com
Jim_Alaska

Postby russau » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:30 am

Joe , I.ve been tiring to reach John for some time nothing ! A guy over the internet said he had some dealings with John on a claim and he didn't want to invade John's privacy so I let that one go! I still tried to reach him !
russau

Postby Joe S (AK) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:40 pm

Many years ago John entrusted me with a double secret phone number to get to him in times of importance. He made me promise to never share it with anyone - and I never did. Yeah - stupid cell phone choked up on me a hand full of years ago and it was lost somewhere in deep space.

It's been too long since we've heard from that lad - but without any way to actually contact him I guess we'll just have to hold fast and somehow tough it out.
Wiser Mining Through Many, Many Personal Mistakes (OOPS, "Personal Learning Situations")
Joe S (AK)

Postby golden optimist » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:58 am

Look down 2 posts Joe.
Leonard
golden optimist
Site Admin

Return to Soapbox