Local news

Step Up and Exercise Your First Amendment Rights Here!

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Re: Local news

Postby russau » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:09 am

What gets me is the fact that most Hospitals are full or maxed out and the supporting staff are completely exhausted from all the extended work they are compelled to do and STILL people refuse to get the shot despite all that is shown to happen when thy don't get the shot ! As the older my wife and I get the more reluctant we are to mingle with other's that aren't as cautious as we are tiring to be. :roll:
russau

Postby Jim_Alaska » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:35 am

Although Covid has increased the case load in hospitals; what I am reading is, that a lot of the increase is due to folks that have been putting off needed surgery and medical treatment until the Covid panic has passed.

It's hard to wade through all the information and mis-information that surrounds Covid and its effects.
Jim_Alaska
Property and Mining Rights Advocate
Klamath River, California
foley4086@gmail.com
Jim_Alaska

Postby russau » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:43 pm

Yes I have to agree with your summation . BUT the head count still keeps growing ! :roll:
russau

Postby Joe S (AK) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:31 am

Part of the problem is that the general population have been SSOoooo blasted with the "Latest and Greatest" SARS-2 """Information""" that if some "Karen or Ken" somehow comes down with a virus (any virus for that matter) they immediately fly to the ER because they are certainly ( less than .01% ! ) about to die from that "ever-so-deadly" Wu Flu. :roll:

Jim is also very right in mentioning that sustained, created, media and government generated fear has kept patients who really DO belong in the hospital from going there until they absolutely, absolutely have to go (for surgeries or other real problems). I would imagine that the worst cases finally arrive at the ER with one foot already in the grave and needing Intensive Care. Again, a side effect from all the fear spread by our sleepy leader and others in his circle.

As to The Jab - it only works on the Symptoms, NOT the actual virus --- and we all should recognize that re-defining mRNA therapy into the term 'Vaccination' doesn't help the situation at all (other than self delusion, that is). We all grew up understanding what a vaccination was and did - and that simply isn't the case with redefining mRNA Gene therapy testing as a vaccination.
Wiser Mining Through Many, Many Personal Mistakes (OOPS, "Personal Learning Situations")
Joe S (AK)

Postby Jim_Alaska » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:12 pm

There is just one other small thing to think about. Like Joe said, if they even think they may have Covid, or get sick from some other flu, they fly to the hospital. People do not even take into consideration that here in the Northern Hemisphere it is FLU SEASON. lemme see; in flu season people get the flu, even if they have been vaccinated against the common flu, it is not some unforeseen event, it happens every year.
Jim_Alaska
foley4086@gmail.com
Jim_Alaska

Postby Joe S (AK) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:31 pm

Jim,

"The Yearly Flu" is more complicated than that. "The Usual Flu Shot" is actually a mix of the 2 (maybe 3) Most Probable of the many flu viruses in the world and which are, guessed, to maybe-possibly-probably hit the US during "This Year's Flu Season". Sometimes they're right and sometimes ** well ** UMmm ** ERrr * --- they're wrong. At any time there might be 3, 4, 5 or more different flu bugs world wide and if "they" guess 'A', 'B' and 'D' are probably going to hit in the US (and they prepare for those 3) AND # 6 sneaks in - well, everyone has to fend that one off on their own.

With only TWO exceptional years "The Seasonal Flu" has silently killed many of us - especially those with comorbidity. Why not those 2 exceptional years? Well, in the last 2 years there have been VERY few deaths from the seasonal flu -- because all the upfront stage time (and deaths) have belonged just to the SARS-CoV-2 mutation now called the """"Unique"""" CoV-19, meaning that the SARS bug is J U S T different enough (last I heard 20% different) to be sort-a all grown up and on it's own. Obviously there has been some very creative classifying as to the causes of death. A new distinction is now, finally, being called death with CoVID instead of death from CoVID. Big difference since death with a cold is a whole bunch different than death from a cold.

When 'the ride' for the politicians, the experimental gene therapy manufacturers and the others reaping inconceivable benefits from this public perception of impending doom is over we should stabilize for a while --- until "they" do it again.
Last edited by Joe S (AK) on Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wiser Mining Through Many, Many Personal Mistakes (OOPS, "Personal Learning Situations")
Joe S (AK)

Postby Jim_Alaska » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:13 pm

I wasn't minimizing the flu; just simply saying that Covid is a virus, a flu and it should be expected that during flu season all versions of any flu should increase at this time of year.
Jim_Alaska
foley4086@gmail.com
Jim_Alaska

Previous

Return to Soapbox