Hope all is well & good !

Step Up and Exercise Your First Amendment Rights Here!

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Hope all is well & good !

Postby russau » Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:50 am

With all the things going on across our land , I hope all is well & good for all !
russau

Re: Hope all is well & good !

Postby Joe S (AK) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:00 pm

Joe and BJ here -

Everything is going OK here in quiet and peaceful Northern Idaho. BJ is fairly restricted in her activities now due to medical "stuff" and so she pretty much stays here in our Southern Hacienda while still hoping to make it back North to our real home in the near future. Time will tell on that plan. :roll:

I, on the other hand, at 75 now, am itching to get back to the cabin in Alaska - maybe this May - and continuing in on enclosing the cabin expansion that I started in between mining expeditions. :P The problem is that the politically created virus fear has been raging in the US has also infected Canada and for us who choose not to take the voluntary, and actually still experimental, mRNA gene modification injections - well - it's either give in to the politicians or stand my ground. And so while Canada has chosen to only allow test guinea pigs to enter their country I seem to be denied passage. :? Until things change that's where I am on traveling through Canada back and forth to Alaska. :|

For now I just take care of things here in Northern Idaho and prepare to return ASAP - maybe as early as this spring. :arrow: Of course I'll be back then to go through the winter here in The Southern Hacienda with BJ. 8-)

Joe
Wiser Mining Through Many, Many Personal Mistakes (OOPS, "Personal Learning Situations")
Joe S (AK)

Return to Soapbox