I blame it all on Leonard !

Step Up and Exercise Your First Amendment Rights Here!

Moderators: russau, Leonard

I blame it all on Leonard !

Postby russau » Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:29 am

Well here it comes for Misery and all points North & East of my location ! I gotta blame it on Leonard and Colorado's snowy Winter weather hitting us today ! :D :D :D Well maybe it isn't all his fault BUT 12 to 16 inch's of snow and ice are going to be a little rough for some to clear up :o At least I have a snow plow for my ATV that will get it's workout today and tomorrow :roll: And it isn't the light weight dry snow , it's the wet heavy snow ! !
russau

Re: I blame it all on Leonard !

Postby golden optimist » Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:33 am

We got about 3" of the light, powdery stuff here. Glad I'm retired and don't have to go anywhere. Be careful plowing off the old ladies walk and drive.
Leonard
golden optimist
Site Admin

Postby dickb » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:44 am

Russ,
I sent it to you because we didn't want it here in IA. This will save us sending it all the way back down the river in the spring. You can make snow men and snow angles now! :D

Dickb
77 Retired and Free
Eastern Iowa
dickb

Postby russau » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:00 pm

:lol: :D :lol: Well a guy has to do something when you cant get out until the snow stops falling ! and that maybe Thurs or Friday! The ATV was already to go back in November . I don't want to push snow twice so I'll sit by the T.V. and watch it snow ! :roll:
russau

Postby Joe S (AK) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:23 pm

Russ,

Some say that when faced with the various quality and detail decisions during a given project, a conscious and deliberate choice to just bite the bullet and do the very best job possible right from the Git-Go is the best way to go.

They say choose to take all the the time needed, the extra expense for the best parts and expend the added, detailed effort to do a high quality job the first time is best - so you won't have to do it all over and over again down the road. Sound advice. :D

Obviously, however, that doesn't extend to snow shoveling. :roll:

- Joe -
Wiser Mining Through Many, Many Personal Mistakes (OOPS, "Personal Learning Situations")
Joe S (AK)

Postby russau » Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:31 am

I agree Joe and I did just that yesterday ! :D set up and opened a snow cone stand ! I sat there outside for hours and no sales for me ! It sure got a lot of smiling people as they drove by my home with me sitting out there :lol: :lol: :lol:
russau

Postby Matt Mattson » Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:20 am

31 this morning. Back in the freeze zone for this week like last week (24). Been taking the time to make up lures and repair the rods and reels. Cold weather like this usually harkens a dynamite fishing season so we're getting ready. Made a flasher knocker rig for the guys in Fl - I used to use these in the Keys for big fish: https://youtu.be/JyWyuVrRCUE
Attachments
A50.jpg
A50.jpg (125.97 KiB) Viewed 802 times
Matt Mattson

Postby getterdone » Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:58 am

The snow pack here is way back up to average, I can remember years ago that made the rivers really boil in the spring and moved the gold around.
getterdone

Return to Soapbox