Saw Bill Brew today

Step Up and Exercise Your First Amendment Rights Here!

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Saw Bill Brew today

Postby Jim_Alaska » Thu May 26, 2022 5:22 pm

We both live in a small remote community. I stopped to get mail at our rural mailbox and he was doing the same. It's kind of ironic that we never see each other when we live in the same community and only two houses separate us. But this is remote enough that for the most part, your neighbor is out of eyesight.

Bill said he got out of the brewing business altogether. I asked what he was dong and his response was that he was mining and growing mushrooms.

So, I just thought I would let his mining friends know he is still alive and kicking here in remote Northern California.
Last edited by Jim_Alaska on Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jim_Alaska
Property and Mining Rights Advocate
Klamath River, California
foley4086@gmail.com
Jim_Alaska

Re: Saw Bill Brew today

Postby Joe S (AK) » Thu May 26, 2022 9:06 pm

Over the years I have heard a lot about Bill and his exceptional brewing skills --- but for some reason (usually great distances) we haven't met yet. I'm looking forward to someday soon having the privilege.

Maybe soon (like in early July when I'm anticipating heading West to see a mining buddy only a few miles away - you know, like down the street 2 houses away) . At this point who knows what adventure the future holds? :o

- Joe -
Wiser Mining Through Many, Many Personal Mistakes (OOPS, "Personal Learning Situations")
Joe S (AK)

Postby Jim_Alaska » Thu May 26, 2022 9:38 pm

Joe S (AK) wrote:Over the years I have heard a lot about Bill and his exceptional brewing skills --- but for some reason (usually great distances) we haven't met yet. I'm looking forward to someday soon having the privilege.

Maybe soon (like in early July when I'm anticipating heading West to see a mining buddy only a few miles away - you know, like down the street 2 houses away) . At this point who knows what adventure the future holds? :o

- Joe -

The Shadow Knows
Jim_Alaska
foley4086@gmail.com
Jim_Alaska

Postby golden optimist » Fri May 27, 2022 6:12 am

It's the brewing communities loss. Bill made the best beer ever. Here's Bill in his element.
http://www.golddredger.com/waterholes/b ... others.htm

Say hello to him for me when you get the chance

Leonard
golden optimist
Site Admin

Postby Jim_Alaska » Fri May 27, 2022 8:14 am

Will do Leonard, but to be honest, it may be another two years until we see each other again. :( :(
Jim_Alaska
foley4086@gmail.com
Jim_Alaska

Postby Grivy » Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:32 pm

if anybody sees that bastard tell him to call me 928 889 1470 thanks
1-800 GO WEBTV
Grivy

Return to Soapbox