S.E. Storm topic moved to here

Step Up and Exercise Your First Amendment Rights Here!

Moderators: russau, Leonard

S.E. Storm topic moved to here

Postby russau » Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:34 pm

Well I don't know how- to- move the posts to the soap box forum so I just continued my post here if anyone was interested...... :roll: Well I had my right ankle surgery done a few weeks ago and got my cast off and now I'm in a plastic boot BUT I still can't put any weight on it ! NO WALKING ON IT SAYS the Dr. .........How does a person get up out of a chair without putting any weight on your feet as you push to get up and off your ..........but ? I just try not to put to much or to often ...I have LOTS of screws in my right ankle now and it kinda matches the rest of my ole bod! :roll: None of it hurt at ant time and I have the pills to do it BUT I don't like taking them UNLESS there's no way around it , but Tylenol works for me so I don't take any of the Opioids that were given to me. I had Laposcopic surgery , so no more of them BIG scares , I already have enough of them ! :roll:
russau

Re: S.E. Storm topic moved to here

Postby Jim_Alaska » Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:35 pm

Russ, my feet, ankles and legs won't allow me to use them to get up out of a chair. I mostly use my arms and hands, bracing against something, like a table or the arms of a chair. My cane helps, but can't rely solely on it.
Jim_Alaska
Property and Mining Rights Advocate
Klamath River, California
foley4086@gmail.com
Jim_Alaska

Re: S.E. Storm topic moved to here

Postby russau » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:04 pm

Same here Jim ! BUT after I am able to get up and move about 10 feet I feel like the soreness starts to go away . It will get better...............I hope ! But I have ole "Arthur" all over and it'll come - a - knocking as time goes by! Keep safe and well my friend !
russau

Return to Soapbox