BEER is good for you

Step Up and Exercise Your First Amendment Rights Here!

Moderators: russau, Leonard

BEER is good for you

Postby El Dorado » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:44 am

I always knew it, but to see it in studies just confirmed it.... it's Natures Nectar

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20100208/sc_livescience/beermaybegoodforyourbones
El Dorado

Re: BEER is good for you

Postby Hoser John » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:36 pm

I'll drink to that'n El D,and I have,oh lordy I have. Beer is also the elixr of the gods when it comes to kidney stone too. In 75 I was hospitalized with both kidneys blocked,shaved and gettn' cut on early am on both kidneys. My crazy LA valley boyz crew smuggled in a case a dark Pauli girls and a bag a buds. They blocked the doors,opened the windows and partied like mad dogs--ifn' ya gonna die the next day why da'LL'not?? Held ol'pete till my eyes damn near popped outta my skull and filled that strainer with bloody stones for hours--which required MUCH more beer and bud to celebrate(sure was great being young and dumb) and what a relief!!!! Nurses banged on the door at about 5 and ran all my buds away and we pleasantly surprised to see all my stones n'da'bag. Iodine injections and xrays proved them all gone and saved me from more buttugly scars-of which I have enough. I love brown women and brown beer till that great dirtnap and definately look forward to sampln' a few with ya someday in your mancave El D-tons a au 2 u 2 -John
Hoser John

Postby russau » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:37 pm

John you must be hangin with the same guys i do! haha in 86 i had a MC crash and was in the hospital for 4 months in traction and my BD came due and some friends came in with some rum and cokes and we partied . the nurse came in and said we had to break it up, i told her i already was and the DR. said i could have a drink or two, i dont remeber after a couple of them. yea it was good to have a snort or twoooooooo! haha
russau

Postby CalGoldDredger » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:06 pm

Yep, Yep, Yep.... :D

John
CalGoldDredger

Postby Paratrooper » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:30 pm

You THINK you're drinking beer . THIS is beer .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfvmbQJJN4U
Tom in Kingman AZ
Paratrooper

Postby russau » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:38 am

Paratrooper wrote:You THINK you're drinking beer . THIS is beer .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfvmbQJJN4U

Tom i gotta get some of that beer!
russau

Return to Soapbox