Claim Filing Fees Gone Up

Information on how-to-file, important dates, and any other claim related information

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Re: Claim Filing Fees Gone Up

Postby Hoser John » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:02 am

Salazar been gone for well over a year. The dept of the Interior is now run by Susan Jewell-name sound familiar-think back to Washington Mutual loan package trillion dollar heist of pension fund monies. Packaged worthless loans they made at loan events-qualify did NOT matter as home loan guaranteed under a hour ON THE WEEKENDS, then bundled and sold as real notes to pensions. I thought the animal was in prison but lo and behold now suc of inferior summa b- :o :shock: :twisted: John
Hoser John

Postby russau » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:00 pm

and good riddance to him! I doubt his replacement will be any better from what ive read!
russau

Postby Gold Seeker » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:15 pm

Hoser I believe you meant to say Sally Jewell, not Susan, I don't see anything getting better until OB get out of the White House!!
Skip P.

God, Family, Friends, and Gold!!!
Gold Seeker

Postby Hoser John » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:06 am

:shock: OMG I sure screwed the pooch on that'n for sure but a 5am who is sharp as first coffe,first site a the morning so excuse me BUT same life ruining byatch awarded a huge salary +benies for bankrupting millions sic sic sic-John
Hoser John

Previous

Return to Mining Claims Information