claim in jeapordy

Information on how-to-file, important dates, and any other claim related information

Moderators: russau, Leonard

claim in jeapordy

Postby foundit » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:38 am

Last year I bought into some really nice claims CA, then my claim partner got sick, he was the one who was handling the paper work for everyone, I have since then moved to NM, I have not heard from him since, I have sent multiple letters with new address in case for some reason he didn't get it through post office, I have called and left mssgs, I have all the paper work, I am starting to feel like I am about to be bungholed, any suggestions on what I should do at this point.
foundit

Re: claim in jeapordy

Postby Geo-George » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:57 am

Do you have copies of the claim papers?
You may want to contact fellow co-claimants.
I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I am now qualified to do anything with nothing.
Now, I just have to find the time to put the dang thing together.
Geo-George

Postby Hoser John » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:55 am

On the original filing all names and addresses are a requirement and there is your info OR just the 1 other guy?? :evil: I smell fish. Go asap as paperwork for exemption due before the first now and time is of the essence. A certified letter is mandatory to claim the partner has abandoned the property OR has he sold YOUR claim to another sucker??? John
Hoser John

Postby foundit » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:37 am

I received all paperwork from BLM, they are the originals from 2008 and do not have my name on them, but I have all the quit claim paper work showing transfer, overnighting certified letter to other claimants tonight, I had to sign last year for the claims before Sep. 1 and I am sure my name is registered, would the next step be to re claim with new partners if the others abandoned :?: I cant seem to bring up anything on LR2000 but last year it had my name displayed as a claimant on all 4 claims.
foundit

Postby foundit » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:16 am

Found two of the claims and it says filed for 2011, but cannot find the other two claims, :?: , should it read filed for 2012 :?: , sorry for my ignorance but I am doing my best, and BLM isnt helping much, maybe I am askinf the wrong questions or something :?: , Thanks John and George for your help and anything else you can offer is much appreciated.
foundit

Postby Hoser John » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:21 am

Are the claims all in the same county as you can file annual labor on multiple claims on 1 form in a county. Was the small miners exemption filed or (GOD FORBID) paid the insipid rental fee?? keep digging as august 31 deadline for your other claims too-how many??John PS-what state??
Hoser John

Postby Geo-George » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:56 am

foundit,
Contact Sonya she works for BLM and based in Wash. DC.
She worked for 30 yrs. for BLM out of Calif.
I have found her to be of great assistance in matters concerning claims.

Sonia_Santillan@blm.gov
I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I am now qualified to do anything with nothing.
Now, I just have to find the time to put the dang thing together.
Geo-George

Postby foundit » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:32 pm

Claims not in jeopardy, I was just being nervous, my new partner is as stand up as they come, I am very fortunate to have him as a claim partner, Thanks for all the support, and the link to Sonya, very helpful.
foundit

Postby Hoser John » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:24 am

:lol: better to be safe than sorry as new claims are expensive now with the insane filing fees---John
Hoser John

Postby gremlin » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:37 pm

its better to say to the claim partner, i thought we mite have a problem and lose the claim. its better to check up on that stuff. than to lose it. than to have a problem and lose the claim.
save a tree, eat a squirrel.
gremlin

Next

Return to Mining Claims Information