Mine cache and BLM claim info.

Information on how-to-file, important dates, and any other claim related information

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Mine cache and BLM claim info.

Postby impfected » Thu May 17, 2012 8:07 pm

Hey all, Been pretty quiet on the claim section, so here is something to talk about.
I see from emails that Mine cache http://www.minecache.com/news/ is posting active and closed claims info from the BLM. Anyone here using this and have any feed back? I know most, if not all of you hated Geocom. because of its dated/in-accurate info, and the info provided from Minecache may have the same problem.
I think the designer is using LR2000 data to get his search data, which is as close as you can get without gettin' off yer ass and visiting the county seat to check a claim.
Looks like the guy wants $30 per year for a fairly user friendly tool to couch surf the claims.
Anyhow... feedback?

Hope you all have been hard at work. It seems that the high country here in Wa is now about thawed and I'm just lacking time to get out and start searching the hills again.\
Al in seattle
impfected

Re: Mine cache and BLM claim info.

Postby Geo-George » Fri May 18, 2012 7:03 am

I've checked it out, not really impressed except that it doesn't show my claim, which is just fine with me. 8-)
I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I am now qualified to do anything with nothing.
Now, I just have to find the time to put the dang thing together.
Geo-George

Return to Mining Claims Information