Researching patents

Information on how-to-file, important dates, and any other claim related information

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Researching patents

Postby urbanminer » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:10 am

I found a patented claim that looks interesting. I know that they had to prove the property to patent it. Where would I go to find this info?
Marc
urbanminer

Re: Researching patents

Postby Hoser John » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:01 am

County Recorders office has evrything thats happened to that property till when records are kept. Unfortunately most have gone to computer and put away the microfische and charge a fortune to get to the REAL GOLD of ancient info contained(degrading to dust as I type) and really a disservice-John
Hoser John

Postby urbanminer » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:14 am

Thanks John. I met a guy who took me to the court house to get the records. Found the claim on the maps and got claim #. They did not have the records for that particular claim, but they refered me to the BLM office. Something to do on Mon. Marc
urbanminer

Postby Hoser John » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:40 pm

Once a claim is patented the BLM has nothing to do with it any longer as it has now passed from their hands completely and is now for all intent and purposes PRIVATE PROPERTY with all rights granted in direct accordance of law----party on-It can then NEVER be claimed,and now pays FULL property taxes and not the miniscule usuary tax accorded to claims also--John
Hoser John

Postby Gtown » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:25 pm

Probably not what you're looking for but you can do some research here

http://www.glorecords.blm.gov/beta/
Gtown

Postby Hoser John » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:32 am

All past history(claim file) can be obtained over the phone for a lousy 5 cents a page shipped to you when you have the info you possess. In kalif call 916-978-4400 and no wasted time,travel,gas and ungodly Sac traffic to deal with. John 8-)
Hoser John

Return to Mining Claims Information