Underwater detector wanted

Any prospecting item either for sale or something you are looking for. Dealers welcome to post occasionally with special sale prices.

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Underwater detector wanted

Postby Hoser John » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:52 am

Lookn' for a tesoro stingray or garrett new atx unit I believe is the designation,maybe even a Infinium. Cash-gold-trades-John
Hoser John

Re: Underwater detector wanted

Postby russau » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:13 am

John I have a Garrett Mark 2 Seahunter, would that work for you? if so contact me in a PM
russau

Postby Hoser John » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:35 am

Many thanks ol'friend,great in ocean but no good for highly mineralized creeks/rivers. I have my old whites underwater in the pile somewhere but alas not worth a darn either under such tough conditions. My Infinium was just ok but alas stolen from truck ripoff,just got window in my camper smashed out again this sunday.... Thanks much-John
Hoser John

Postby russau » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:40 am

Sorry to hear of your misfourtunes! it seems its getting rough all over and getting worse since ole o got into office!
russau

Postby Gold Seeker » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:16 pm

John,

You looking for new or used?

You might want to talked to Bill Southern, I don't think he would have a used Tesoro Stingray, but I know he can do new on the Garrett ATX, all members of his forum get a discount as well.

Here's his number 623-910-0345.

Also GeoJack had a "slightly used" ATX for sale on Bill's forum as well as a few other forums and I haven't seen it posted as sold yet, I just bumped his ad back to the top if you want to check it out, I believe GeoJack lives in NorCal, so maybe close enough for ya'll to get together if it hasn't sold yet, I know it was still for sale on 6-11-14 because he bumped his ad on another forum he has it posted on.
Skip P.

God, Family, Friends, and Gold!!!
Gold Seeker

Postby Hoser John » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:43 am

Thanx for the heads up-know Bill as nuggetshooter member for years. John
Hoser John

Return to For Sale or Wanted Items