WTB T80 Snorkel

Any prospecting item either for sale or something you are looking for. Dealers welcome to post occasionally with special sale prices.

Moderators: russau, Leonard

WTB T80 Snorkel

Postby polekaat » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:55 am

I lost the filter end of my 2 piece snorkel, off the T80 air compressor, hooked to my dredge engine, on the way back from Wyoming. It's the rectangular cross section one. So I'm on the hunt for either just the end piece or a whole new snorkel w/brackets. I looked at the keene website and all they have are the newer pvc round ones.

Thanks,
Trevor
polekaat

Re: WTB T80 Snorkel

Postby russau » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:05 pm

Trev why not make your own?? Heat a piece of 2 inch (?) PVC pipe and form it to go over the rectangle intake tube and then buy a "U" shape PVC pipe to go over that pipe and be aimed down to keep the rain/dew off the sock and be sure to use a "clean" sock to be used as a filter. I have a picture of me and BIll S. when he bought my dredge just two threads down below this one , and you can see a picture of what Im talking about EXCEPT I had a old respirator with several screw on filters so I used it instead of a "clean" sock!
russau

Postby russau » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:01 pm

Trev I now made another snorkel for my portable Hooka that I can use on my 2 inch dredge and its made from PVC aslo ! it is EZ to do! and Im going to use a sock for the filter.
russau

Postby russau » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:56 am

Well what did you decide to do? They are EZ to make!
russau

Postby polekaat » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:34 am

I'm still searching for the replacement piece. I've sorta put this on the back burner because I've been busy as hell here on the ranch. Since my spring and half my summer were taken up with sickness, I've had to try to do everything that I needed to get done, on a much compressed schedule. My dredge has been in the water one time again this year, at Douglas Creek, where I lost the top half of my intake snorkel, on the way home. The pump seal is leaking, once again. But a buddy says that I can just take the old one in to a seal company, here in Denver, and get a good replacement for under $10. Much better than Keene's price. I'll let you know when I do.
My cousin and I spent 3 days highbanking on Clear Creek for Labor Day weekend. We moved a LOT of material for only a couple grams of gold. That was the extent of my mining for the year.
My wife wanted a new chicken coop, and my cousin was here to "help". Well the chicken coop turned into a chicken "mansion" and I'm still working on it. I actually put the chickens in their new home night before last, but still need to paint the outside and finish up the inside of the feed room half, and put a top on the 8'x24' run.
I've also rebuilt an old 16' lowboy trailer that I picked up for $300. I wouldn't take $2000 for it now. Set Bella up a new (to her) wooden play set. Put in a hot tub. Gathered about 3 cords of firewood ( cut, split, and stacked)

Hope y'all got lotsa color this year!

Trevor
polekaat

Postby Hoser John » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:01 am

:shock: damn man you dragging a broom with your buns as you run around like a chicken with no home--pun there. Wow what a agenda-John
Hoser John

Postby russau » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:42 am

All that and you still had time to post about it!
russau

Postby polekaat » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:54 am

russau wrote:All that and you still had time to post about it!

I sorta look forward to going to work every Monday, so I can get some rest!
polekaat

Postby russau » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:12 pm

:lol:
russau

Return to For Sale or Wanted Items