Gold suckers by Deserdog

Any prospecting item either for sale or something you are looking for. Dealers welcome to post occasionally with special sale prices.

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Gold suckers by Deserdog

Postby deserdog » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:02 am

SALE!!! $3.00 OFF QUOTED PRICES!!!
I AM LEAVING ON VACATION ON OCT. 10, SO IF YOU NEED A GOLD SUCKER BEFORE THEN, LET ME KNOW!
I make various models of gold suckers. I have built and sold over 3500 and never had a customer ask for a refund. Here are some pictures of some of them.
CUSTOM GOLD SUCKER. $24.00 plus shipping.
The custom gold sucker is great for creeks with lots of cracks and crevices. To use the custom gold sucker, you put on a nozzle, stick the nozzle end into a water filled crack or crevice and pull up on the handle. There is a hole about 6 3/4 inchs down from the top of the barrel. This is the vent hole. You keep your thumb over this hole while pulling up on the handle. When you see an indicator line come out of the barrel, you swing the gold sucker over your bucket or pan and take your thumb off of the vent hole. This breaks the vacum, and the material falls out. I make each gold sucker to fit. I have made them for prospectors as short as 4' 11" to as tall as 6' 9".

ALL OF THE FOLLWING GOLD SUCKERS HAVE ADJUSTABLE SEALS, AND HAVE STAINLESS STEEL BOLTS AND WINGNUTS.

2 INCH SUPER GOLD SUCKER. $25.00 plus shipping.
The 2 inch super gold sucker is for moving larger amounts of material, like from underneath boulders. How I like to use my 2 inch super gold sucker is to sample around some boulders. Once I find gold, I will set up my sluice so I can feed it directly with my 2 inch.
Here is how the 2 inch works. The barrel has a 45 degree elbow on the business end, along with a short nozzle. You stick the nozzle into the area you want to suction up and pull up on the handle. At the end of the stroke, you give the barrel a twist so the 45 points up. This keeps the material in the barrel. To empty, you just point the barrel down and the material falls out.

HAND DREDGE COMBO, A CUSTOM GOLD SUCKER AND A 2 INCH SUPER GOLD SUCKER. $48.00 plus shipping.
This combo is a very versatile combination. The custom gold sucker with 3 nozzles, and the 2 inch , along with an adapter that lets you use the smaller nozzles with the 2 inch.

You can also get the 2 inch with the adaper and nozzles for $34.00 plus shipping.

3 INCH SUPER GOLD SUCKER. $51.00 plus shipping.
The 3 inch is for the prospector who wants to move lots of material into their sluice or bucket. It is my hand suction tool of choice if I am working an area where I can set up my sluice and directly feed it with the 3 inch. 2 or 3 strokes are a full 14 inch pan of material.

And the newest model, the SNIPER. $27.00 plus shipping.
I built the sniper for 2 reasons. One was an older prospector friend who said he needed a shorter gold sucker because he works cracks and crevices while on his knees, and he doesn't getting up and down a lot. The other reason was watching a video called "Cleaning out boil holes." One of the last things the prospector did in the video is use a piece of flexible tubing to suck up material form a creivce, using his mouth!
So I designed the Sniper.

The sniper now comes with 3 nozzles, one is an angled 1/2 inch nozzle, one is a flattened 1/2 inch nozzle and the last nozzle is the flexible tubing nozzle.

I also make a sniper that has a clear pvc collection chamber. It is $32.00 plus shipping.

If you are interested in any of these gold suckers, you can email me at deserdog@aol.com or call me at (760) 948-1633.
deserdog

Return to For Sale or Wanted Items