Memorial Silver Rounds

Any prospecting item either for sale or something you are looking for. Dealers welcome to post occasionally with special sale prices.

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Memorial Silver Rounds

Postby placerau » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:44 pm

I'm going to post some silver rounds that I have, that are dedicated to panning, and dredging. Just trying to figure out if I should put them up for an auction., or sell them out right for a set price. I would like to see some type of a gold mining club end up with these, as I'm sure there couldn't be too many around. Let me get back to this a little later, and I'll see how I'm going to list them. Try and take pic's but don't have a good enough camera to do all the expert type photos, but I'll try.
Your Friend in Gold Mining....... John

Artificial Intelligence Is No Match For Natural Stupidity

God Bless Willie Nelson
placerau

Re: Memorial Silver Rounds

Postby cowboy444 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:36 pm

Hey Placerau.
I believe North Bend Prospectors may be interested in one or more as raffle prizes for the club. Let me know what you're asking for them

cowboy444(at)myway.com
cowboy444

Postby urbanminer » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:31 pm

I would be interested in at least one and I know a few other people who would like one. How many do you have?
urbanminer

Postby placerau » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:13 am

Sorry about not getting back sooner, but Thank God I have been working a lot lately. Well I'm just going to list these at Today's Silver Closing Price, Monday the 16th. and will stop taking offers on Fri. 4/20 @ 9:00 PM EST.( shipping costs aren't included) You pick the way you want them sent. I got these for my joy/hobby of gold dredging/collecting coins. Anybody that has known of my name or me personally, knows that I am totally legit. The only reason that I've posting these, are the fact, that it's just time to let somebody else enjoy and display them, as much as I had with them. These are the real deal, absolutely perfect specimens,( Try to find them anywhere ) and are not to be mistaken with just some typical .999 Silver Round. I won't give these away, but I am a man of my word, and will let these go to whoever wants them the most. I know that they will end up in hands that will take care of them as they should be.The value of these... are like my day's of gold dredging. It really isn't about the amount of gold you get (but that is nice) It's from all the Golden Friendships, and Comradely that I've had all these years, and it's been more than a few.

So to describe both Silver Rounds, are as follows:

1. Gold Dredger: Obverse.. Shows an underwater Dredger and Dredge, Stamped on top "The Gold Dredger" Reverse.. A beautiful image of a Flying Eagle, overlapped on a Shining Star with Rays, Stamped .999 Fine Silver on bottom, on top is stamped "One Troy Ounce" the Round is a "Perfect Proof" Never been out of plastic case, presented in a Leather/Felt Folding Box with Certificate of Authenticity. Highlights of all are,"24k Gold Plated". It really is very beautiful, and whoever get this, will be very proud to have in their collection.

2. Gold Panner: Obverse... Portrait of a Gold Miner panning out his material, and has a small nugget in pan. Stamped on top is "The Gold Panner" Reverse... Is stamped with a very beautiful map of the following states.. British Columbia, Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Montana, Idaho, Utah, and yes Leonard even Wyoming. Stamped over British Colombia is " Northwest Territorial Mint". On left of round is a wonderful stamped "Pacific Ocean"... with very small lines leaving the Port at Tacoma/Portland going to Hawaii, Japan, China, Panama, Russia,Philippines,very bottom is San Francisco, which is also the stamped date 1996. This thing under a loop will even show you the main rivers flowing through the various states. Also just above Miners hat on the rim (use a magnifier or loop) and you will see stamped "One Oz. .999 Fine Silver. I mean to tell you this Silver Rounds is just beautiful. Again the round is Gold Plated on all the highlights except the background of the Miner, and the Pacific Ocean. This is a Perfect Proof and has never been out of plastic capsule. Felt/Leather case is a little worn but has a soft cardboard sleeve it fits into, Also printed with "The Gold Panner"

Anybody that would not be happy with these, are surely entitled to a 100% complete refund, but I know that's not going to happen, because these are just what somebody is looking for. :D
Your Friend in Gold Mining....... John

Artificial Intelligence Is No Match For Natural Stupidity

God Bless Willie Nelson
placerau

Return to For Sale or Wanted Items