Gold buddy,and suit for sale

Any prospecting item either for sale or something you are looking for. Dealers welcome to post occasionally with special sale prices.

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Gold buddy,and suit for sale

Postby CODIVER » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:22 am

I have a gold buddy mini highbanker box is 24inx 8in and fits on rubermade tub, tub and pump not pictured. $200

Mares 6.5mm Thermic ice wetsuit. this suit is in really good condition and is crazy warm. I however out grew it. will fit someone 5 10 180lbs or so. i would call it size L $50

always looking for trades and other toys
Attachments
GetAttachmentz1.jpg
GetAttachmentz1.jpg (6.33 KiB) Viewed 5413 times
GetAttachmentz.jpg
GetAttachmentz.jpg (6.81 KiB) Viewed 5413 times
CODIVER

Re: Gold buddy,and suit for sale

Postby Reno badboy » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:52 am

Like what kinda stuff you wantin' bud. I sure could use that gold buddy. Let me know.
Reno badboy

Postby russau » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:10 pm

i can almost remeber back when i could could fit into that suit!
russau

Postby CODIVER » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:20 pm

Hey Reno, I dont have anything set in mind. maybe a hopper to fit my 10in sluice, so I could try the highbanking. I have wide interests and some hording issues so let me know if you have any ideas. maybe a weeked adventure farther west?
CODIVER

Postby Reno badboy » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:18 am

Hey man , as far as coming out this way,head on bud! No need to worry. Our club is doing a couple outings on our Nevada claims. What are you into?? Consider this an open invite for anyone here. My guests! Just let me know if and when. But I have some extra stuff laying around as I'm a equipment hoarder. I don't have a hopper for a high banker, but I can make one up that would work. You got a pump and motor to run it??? I've built a couple for friends here. What size hose ends? I have a 5' flare header. A tad big to ship. I have a 4' dredge box I could convert to a high banker. Be a big box though,but you could run a butt load of material. Any of this sound good? Let me know.
Reno badboy

Postby russau » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:44 am

thanks for the offer Reno! now just to hit Mega millions so i could afford the fuel to get out there!
russau

Postby h20prospector » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:42 am

Russ,

You'll have to get in line for that Mega-millions. Half the country has their eye on that prize! ;) Quick picks or do you have your favorite #'s?
Retired AF Veteran - 26 years
LDMA/GPAA/GPOC/PLP member
Ice & fly fisherman

'If you don't stand for something, you will fall for everything.'

A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have!
h20prospector

Postby urbanminer » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:06 am

If noone wins the mega millions jackpot, they'll have to call it mega billions!
urbanminer

Postby russau » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:36 am

Pat i do the quick picks. it saves me time in picking loser numbers!
russau

Postby Reno badboy » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:16 pm

I got a whole stack of loosing numbers,anyone want to buy some?????? Cheap!!!!!! 8-) We're seeing some really mind bending sites watching people buying tickets. While out getting our usual $10.00 worth of tickets we were talking to a guy that said he had a plan to win it all,but wouldn't tell us how. When he got to the counter he bought $10,000 dollars worth of tickets!!! The idiot spent his life savings on the lottery!!!! I almost filled my drawers!! He had all that money in a paper sack in his hands all that time. When I got to the counter the gal was unimpressed,I asked if that was common and she said she was seeing scenes like that for over a week now. I asked what the most someone had laid down, she looked me in the eye and said $90,000 just 10 minutes before I got there. People are such fools!! I cringe at the lousey $10.00 I spend!
Reno badboy

Next

Return to For Sale or Wanted Items