Gold buddy,and suit for sale

Any prospecting item either for sale or something you are looking for. Dealers welcome to post occasionally with special sale prices.

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Re: Gold buddy,and suit for sale

Postby russau » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:10 pm

The idiot spent his life savings on the lottery!!!! ********dont be to hard on him! i also spent my life savings on lotto with the $10. that i spent!:)
russau

Postby h20prospector » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:09 pm

that's what I donated to the cause. :D
Retired AF Veteran - 26 years
LDMA/GPAA/GPOC/PLP member
Ice & fly fisherman

'If you don't stand for something, you will fall for everything.'

A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have!
h20prospector

Postby CODIVER » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:42 pm

thanks for the invite! Ive never highbanked, and have been a bucket carying sluicer for a couple years. Today I made the 3 hr drive to cobills house and purchased his 3in proline dredge. so this will be a new learning curve for me.. I have the pump from my dredge. and also the pump from my backpack dredge i just sold to a buddy. was thinking of somthing I could turn my yellowjacket sluice into smaller highbanker of some degree. I really dont know what I want or need for that matter. After I got that gold buddy I set it up in the garage and my brother and I would sit there drink beer, and run a bucked of dirt, then wait for our couple specks of gold. dont think we had it running at full potential.

o and I also donated my ten bucks to the mega cause, sorry I cant buy half the claims in alaska and let you all play
CODIVER

Postby russau » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:23 am

and I would sit there drink beer, and run a bucked of dirt, then wait for our couple specks of gold. dont think we had it running at full potential.

yep, it usually takes a couple before i get to my "full potetial" myself!:) but i stumble and fall down even when im sober! :) goodluck with the 3 inch dredge!
russau

Postby Reno badboy » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:42 pm

Glad it's all over,didn't get a dime!!! I've built a couple header boxes for friends here. Make them so you can remove them if you want to go sluicing.You have a 10" box right? I'll see what I can whip up. 1 1/2 HOSE??? Let me know.
Reno badboy

Postby CODIVER » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:54 pm

Sent you a pm Reno
CODIVER

Previous

Return to For Sale or Wanted Items