Shaw Veranda Sluicebox Carpet

Any prospecting item either for sale or something you are looking for. Dealers welcome to post occasionally with special sale prices.

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Shaw Veranda Sluicebox Carpet

Postby Underburden » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:12 pm

I purchased a 12' roll of Shaw Veranda carpet to outfit 5 sluiceboxes last year. I sold the remaining pieces to our local gold club members. Everyone likes it better than the conventional ribbed carpet you see in the commercial boxes.
I just received another 12' roll and after cutting several pieces for more club members, I'll have a bunch left over.
The attached image shows sizes and prices. The large 12" x 48" piece had a shipping cost of around $7.00 via USPS.
If you have an odd sized sluicebox, I'll cut to your specs.
Email the address that appears on the image...I don't want to type my email in order to prevent bots from sending me spam.
Also, if you have a few minutes, check out my blog at http://bedrockorbust.blogspot.com

Bob
Underburden

Re: Shaw Veranda Sluicebox Carpet

Postby russau » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:27 pm

yep, i like my shaw carpet, thanks to Hoser! and also Marc (urbaneminer) for bring me a replacement peice! John, look what youve started now!
russau

Postby Underburden » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:35 pm

Russau,
Have you ever dried the carpet out and then beat the pizz out of it into a wheelbarrow or other large container?
I did and I couldn't believe all the micron gold that the carpet had captured but wouldn't release with a conventional washing at streamside. Un-freakin-believable. Like I said, if gold hits this carpet, it's there until cleanup (drycleaning).

Bob
Underburden

Postby russau » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:30 am

yes i do, infact i do this to all the carpet i used to use. and same results. more fine gold.
russau

Return to For Sale or Wanted Items