Memorial Silver Rounds

Any prospecting item either for sale or something you are looking for. Dealers welcome to post occasionally with special sale prices.

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Memorial Silver Rounds

Postby placerau » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:15 am

Sorry about not getting back sooner, but Thank God I have been working a lot lately. Well I'm just going to list these at Today's Silver Closing Price, Monday the 16th. and will stop taking offers on Fri. 4/20 @ 9:00 PM EST.( shipping costs aren't included) You pick the way you want them sent. I got these for my joy/hobby of gold dredging/collecting coins. Anybody that has known of my name or me personally, knows that I am totally legit. The only reason that I've posting these, are the fact, that it's just time to let somebody else enjoy and display them, as much as I had with them. These are the real deal, absolutely perfect specimens,( Try to find them anywhere ) and are not to be mistaken with just some typical .999 Silver Round. I won't give these away, but I am a man of my word, and will let these go to whoever wants them the most. I know that they will end up in hands that will take care of them as they should be.The value of these... are like my day's of gold dredging. It really isn't about the amount of gold you get (but that is nice) It's from all the Golden Friendships, and Comradely that I've had all these years, and it's been more than a few.

So to describe both Silver Rounds, are as follows:

1. Gold Dredger: Obverse.. Shows an underwater Dredger and Dredge, Stamped on top "The Gold Dredger" Reverse.. A beautiful image of a Flying Eagle, overlapped on a Shining Star with Rays, Stamped .999 Fine Silver on bottom, on top is stamped "One Troy Ounce" the Round is a "Perfect Proof" Never been out of plastic case, presented in a Leather/Felt Folding Box with Certificate of Authenticity. Highlights of all are,"24k Gold Plated". It really is very beautiful, and whoever get this, will be very proud to have in their collection.

2. Gold Panner: Obverse... Portrait of a Gold Miner panning out his material, and has a small nugget in pan. Stamped on top is "The Gold Panner" Reverse... Is stamped with a very beautiful map of the following states.. British Columbia, Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Montana, Idaho, Utah, and yes Leonard even Wyoming. Stamped over British Colombia is " Northwest Territorial Mint". On left of round is a wonderful stamped "Pacific Ocean"... with very small lines leaving the Port at Tacoma/Portland going to Hawaii, Japan, China, Panama, Russia,Philippines,very bottom is San Francisco, which is also the stamped date 1996. This thing under a loop will even show you the main rivers flowing through the various states. Also just above Miners hat on the rim (use a magnifier or loop) and you will see stamped "One Oz. .999 Fine Silver. I mean to tell you this Silver Rounds is just beautiful. Again the round is Gold Plated on all the highlights except the background of the Miner, and the Pacific Ocean. This is a Perfect Proof and has never been out of plastic capsule. Felt/Leather case is a little worn but has a soft cardboard sleeve it fits into, Also printed with "The Gold Panner"

Anybody that would not be happy with these, are surely entitled to a 100% complete refund, but I know that's not going to happen, because these are just what somebody is looking for. :D
Your Friend in Gold Mining....... John

Artificial Intelligence Is No Match For Natural Stupidity

God Bless Willie Nelson
placerau

Re: Memorial Silver Rounds

Postby placerau » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:19 am

Sorry about the double posts............ my bad.... another Brain Fart there. ;)

God Bless Willie Nelson
placerau

Postby russau » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:40 am

haha well atleast the ole brain is still working!
russau

Postby Hoser John » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:14 am

Those who are perfect do absolutely nuttn'. Anyone thinkn' of buying can definately trust'm as the real deal and a man of integrity and honesty-tons a au 2 u 2 -John I'd buym' but have a couple a dozen I've won over the years already,just hiding in the sd box-
Hoser John

Postby placerau » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:48 am

Hey Hoser,
Thanks for the backup on the honesty statement. If I remember right you and I did a sale one time of a Goldbug 2 a number of years ago. I hope that it worked OK for you, and you also used it to find Tons of Au.... :) The rounds are still up and have a number of people pricing them with me. I wish I had a couple of Dz. of them, and also wish I had won them in contests...especially gold panning contests. At Roaring Camp, over the years I have been a 2nd place winner..'92.. 1st place '94... and Champion of Past Champions..'..'97. These were held each year before RC officially open at the Annual "49'er" Day's Celebration. I won either $100 bills,or nugget's, and even both, plus plaques hanging in my "Mancave". Going to RC this year in Aug. but will like everyone else have to resort to some other type of getting the gold besides dredging :x :twisted: :shock: ;) ;)

Fastest time was 12.4 seconds starting with a full pan down to teaspoon, and not losing any of the 5 nuggets started with.. :) But then I was using the World Famous "Roaring Camp Gold Saver Goldpan" which in my humble opinion is the best on the market ;)

God Bless Willie Nelson
placerau

Postby placerau » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:08 am

Talked with Leonard yesterday about the status of the Forum, and he assured me it would be back up and running in a couple of days. So it was with great delight that I was able to get in this morning. Because the Forum was down for two days, I'm going to extend the auction...(whatever) until Sunday 4/22 at 9:00 PM EST.
I've got a few people wanting them so, holler at me if you want them, either way they are going to end up in different hands than mine. And I know they will be in good hands. As to the quality of them, just asked HoserJohn. he knows of them.. and what they look like.. :)
Leonard thank you again for the conversation and the determination you displayed to me about getting this resolved. I along with, I hope, everyone else in the Forum here, would be at a great loss, if we didn't have to opportunity to come and share.... "Your a Good Man "... My "Chromed Domed Friend " :D :) ;) 8-)

God Bless Willie Nelson
placerau

Postby Hoser John » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:11 am

Gold Bug still running just fine too-got a lead 50 cal ball,square nail and a miniscule piece of tin in a new spot and kilt a rattler too--hahahaha-detector fine but old man not :lol: honesty/integrity are your suite and in todays world much appreciated-John
Hoser John

Postby placerau » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:31 pm

The Rounds have been bid on and won. I won't tell who got them, or for what winning bid. That will be up to the person that got them for his collection. Thanks to all that participated in this sale/auction. I will be donating half of the money to a local boys/girls club here locally in Dover, PA.

Thanks again......

John

God Bless Willie Nelson
placerau

Postby Reno badboy » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:23 pm

Good on ya' for the donation!! Nice to see someone that gives a damn! I had no scratch to bid,but wanted to!!!
Reno badboy

Postby russau » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:05 am

tiz a goodthing you did John! thankyou for helping someone!
russau

Next

Return to For Sale or Wanted Items