WTB 5" Keene Dredge

Any prospecting item either for sale or something you are looking for. Dealers welcome to post occasionally with special sale prices.

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Re: WTB 5" Keene Dredge

Postby placerau » Wed May 02, 2012 6:20 pm

Just got off the phone with Trevor, and going to work out the arrangements. I'm one of the Kings of Procrastinator, and for that I am so sorry. just busy like everyone else (I hope) and just have a tendency to forget about the emails waiting for me. I also called Marc, as he is the one that got the Memorial Rounds, and getting him the shipping charges, and I'm going to pay for the insurance myself. Left him a message on his phone and waiting for a return call. I want to thank everyone that contacted me on both the Rounds and the 5" dredge. I guess the dredge will be used up on the Arkansas River, on Leonard's claim. I'm just glad that it is going to be used.
As they are busy opening Roaring camp for the season, I just might have to fly out to Calif. and take care of getting it out of barn, and ready for pick-up myself.No big deal as it will give me the opportunity to have a Sat. night steak dinner, and scout out the spot (spots) that I will be able to setup the mining operation, that I will be able to work.
Here i am rambling again, so will close thanks again to those that responded to the listings.
Your Friend in Gold Mining....... John

Artificial Intelligence Is No Match For Natural Stupidity

God Bless Willie Nelson
placerau

Postby Hoser John » Thu May 03, 2012 7:33 am

TONS A AU 2 U 2 JOHN and great jabberjawing with ya,funny thing is I'm contemplating a run to see GO also and steal his 4" too :lol: :lol: Guess dredging in colorado will beat a jail cell and life in prison :twisted: :? John
Hoser John

Postby golden optimist » Thu May 03, 2012 11:35 am

Hoser John wrote:TONS A AU 2 U 2 JOHN and great jabberjawing with ya,funny thing is I'm contemplating a run to see GO also and steal his 4" too :lol: :lol: Guess dredging in colorado will beat a jail cell and life in prison :twisted: :? John

We send all of the ugly "bubbas" to california and keep the good looking ones here.
Leonard
golden optimist
Site Admin

Postby russau » Thu May 03, 2012 4:33 pm

it would be good to see you again John! keep us informed on the dates you might head out his way! ill bring the spring water!
russau

Postby polekaat » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:48 pm

John,

I finally got the dredge yesterday. It was on a pallet in my driveway, waiting on me. The box that you forgot to give Dan contained some much needed items. There aren't any pins to hold the dredge together with it. The regulators are not with it either. I've tried to call you numerous times and left multiple voicemails and texts. So if you are reading this, please call my cell ASAP. I'm leaving for 2 weeks to use the dredge here in TX. I could also use a couple of pointers as to how you had the jetlog support bracket set up. In the video it looks as though it is hanging under the motor support, cocked off at a weird angle.

Trevor
polekaat

Postby Hoser John » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:49 am

Polecat keene website might be of assistance-tons a au 2 u 2-John...PS..from what I've been told...never dredged texas...is that the gold down your way is small so run that unit pretty near flat to catch the tiny ones :)
Hoser John

Postby russau » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:11 pm

John ive seen them run thier sluices flat or even slightly up hill to save their fine gold.but youll definately need a tender thatll pay attention to do this!
russau

Postby polekaat » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:19 am

Glen,
I've tried sending you 2 pm's but they just sat in my outbox. Give me a call 281-seven 23-2467.
polekaat

Previous

Return to For Sale or Wanted Items