looking for sw oregon house/land

Any prospecting item either for sale or something you are looking for. Dealers welcome to post occasionally with special sale prices.

Moderators: russau, Leonard

looking for sw oregon house/land

Postby JasonG » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:00 pm

Longshot...I posted this on the old forum so I figure I'll post here in case someone stumbles on this with the right place since I am still looking.

I'm looking for a house/cabin in SW Oregon (maybe n. kal) with some land with a creek/stream running through and a bit of gold. Doesn't have to be a motherlode, just want to be able to walk out the door and be able to do some digging or dredging and find enough to keep me entertained. No mobile homes, permanent structure only.

Might also consider some raw land. Larger parcel, like 20+ acres. I'm not loking for a $1mil mining claim to work, I want something mainly for general recreation and also to be able to do some prospecting and build a cabin in the future, so again it doesn't have to be the motherlode but it definately needs to have some gold.
JasonG

Re: looking for sw oregon house/land

Postby Hoser John » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:38 am

Craigslist in Oregon absolutely chock fulla goodies. Forget kali as your dredge will rot, you'll be left forsaken and never know why---- :shock: ---John
Hoser John

Postby CalGoldDredger » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:43 pm

My Bro is up in Washigton State , it is very nice up there too, and hey you can dredge up there still and permit is free. Image

There are some really super deals here in Cal i forn ia. Sad to see.
CalGoldDredger

Postby JasonG » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:04 pm

My problem is that I work and live in the oilfield in Wyoming almost every day of the month and I live (officially speaking) in CO so I have zero time to travel and check a property out in OR. I've been looking online for a while but determining if there is actually gold on a property or not is near impossible, which is kinda why I am posting here since someone here would know. Longshot, but I guess you never know, maybe someone has something. I'd like to get a list in advance of places to check out and make a trip out there for a couple days.

John Adams recommended a good book which I have ordered and should be waiting at home for me whenever I can get there to pick it up, hopefully that'll help narrow locations down. I went to school a little north at OSU, but I had only just gotten into prospecting at that time, just panning. So I'm not real familiar with the best places, I just know I want to live in SW Oregon.

When you say there are lots of deals in Kali do you mean on houses and/or land with gold on them, or just claims? I'm looking for deeded property.
JasonG

Postby russau » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:39 pm

my good friend Jim Foley has a nice place for sale in northern california up close to Happy Camp. hes got it over on Leonards old site. close enough to Oregon to consider!he has pictures of it!
russau

Postby JasonG » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:24 pm

Yep I saw that posting. The key is I want a stream and gold on the property it's self though.
JasonG

Postby Hoser John » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:07 am

:lol: What a righteous problem to have---A JOB--have 100's a associates,friends and neighbors just a dying to work. Housing bust in bankrupt cali still heading down and oregon too. I'm looking for the holy grail you describe also--bookoo acres,forest and a nice creek to mosey down to daily for a lil'ol'dredge action. :roll: SOLD everything in this godforsaken environutz state 5 years ago and the hunt has been on. tons a au 2 u 2 -John :D
Hoser John

Postby JasonG » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:31 pm

Lots of jobs in the oilfield in ND and WY, tell em to look into it.
JasonG

Postby El Dorado » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:51 am

I own a 40 acre patent on the South Fork of the American River... about 1/2 mile of River runs right through it..... very very private and the property is on both sides of the river. The access to the property on either side of the river requires going through locked gates.

email me for any additional info as I will not post anymore than that in public
El Dorado

Postby JasonG » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:20 am

Steve, sent you a message. Don't have your email, I inculded mine in the private message though.

Thanks
JasonG

Return to For Sale or Wanted Items