WANTED: Good Used Gold Cube

Any prospecting item either for sale or something you are looking for. Dealers welcome to post occasionally with special sale prices.

Moderators: russau, Leonard

WANTED: Good Used Gold Cube

Postby C-17A » Thu May 22, 2014 6:53 pm

Hey Gold Dredgers...

I have a friend here in Buena Vista (BV) that's looking for a good used Gold Cube for a fair price. Only need a 3-stack, but what have you?

Anyone out there have one they don't use, won't use anymore...............just need cash for?

Would love to find one here in pot smokin' "High" Kolorado close to BV to maybe meet/pick up and save all the shipping.

TIA.

Randy "C-17A" :)
C-17A

Re: WANTED: Good Used Gold Cube

Postby polekaat » Fri May 23, 2014 4:12 am

Randy,

I tried for months to locate a used set. Finally bit the bullet and bought the 4 stack deluxe directly from Mike.
Good luck finding a used one, they work well enough that people just don't want to let them go.

Trevor
polekaat

Postby Hoser John » Fri May 23, 2014 5:45 am

Seen a few out here on craigslist for sale and a couple on the forums lately,I'll keep a eye out for ya-John
Hoser John

Postby dickb » Fri May 23, 2014 8:24 am

I was able to get mine used, but they are pretty hard to come by, I looked for a long time before I found one for sale on Ebay at a good price. Good luck finding one Randy, they are out there, just need to get lucky.

Dickb
77 Retired and Free
Eastern Iowa
dickb

Postby Hoser John » Sat May 24, 2014 5:43 am

WATCH OUT FOR SLEEZE BAY IT'S WAS HACKED FOR MONTHS BEFORE THEY FOUND OUT LAST WEEK-millions of Ids and info taken, no not never for me-John
Hoser John

Return to For Sale or Wanted Items