stuff for sale!

Any prospecting item either for sale or something you are looking for. Dealers welcome to post occasionally with special sale prices.

Moderators: russau, Leonard

stuff for sale!

Postby russau » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:33 pm

well our gpaa club is having a outing in western Misery and im bringing my trailer full of "stuff" there to sell all if I can. but itll probly be a weekend sitting in my lawn chair cleaning cons that I just never got around to finishing. probly a offer of 2 mil would buy it all , but I wont hold my breath for it! :)
russau

Re: stuff for sale!

Postby Hoser John » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:06 am

Hope ya have great weather,customers with pockets fulla cash and the hooch flows smoooooooth-respect-John
Hoser John

Postby russau » Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:04 am

It looks like the weather will be fine , but people with pockets of cash............................well ill just have to wait-n-see! if im not using it , I may aswell see someone else use it! Ill still have this little 2 inch lightweight dredge I build this past winter to play with!
russau

Postby russau » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:39 pm

I got back today at 1 PM and I was at our gpaa club outing. it is the last outing of the year so I brought all I could carry in my truck and 18x7 enclosed trailer to sell! my 4 inch dredge primarily. it didn't sell (most people there were MD people) but I sold a lot of little stuff and GAVE away a bunch to some kids and friends of mine. I got pictures of the dredge again after my computer crash and im going to post them on C-list and probly fleabay. ive got 2 buyers wanting my trailer that I wont need if/when I sell the dredge .after all is gone im going to buy a 20/21 foot travel trailer for my wife so we can travel in comfort and NOT have to bother with motels/hotels that don't want dogs there. winter isn't a good time to try to sell a dredge but it may be a good time to buy a travel trailer. I guess ill see!
russau

Postby Hoser John » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:28 am

All the best to you and yourn bud and winter rocks when your a buyer of trailers . Winter? what winter over 100+ for months on end,again with 105 yesterday. Please send water as we'll take any we can get as all ours is going into them damn pot plantations :twisted: Take care-John
Hoser John

Postby Ornery Cuss » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:03 pm

Hey Russ,

If you could get the dredge a little closer to the left coast, Im sure one of us could sell it fer ya.
Ifn your comin this way.

OC
So much river...So little time
Ornery Cuss

Postby russau » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:00 pm

Thankyou OC but that would cost me as much in fuel as I was asking for it! this past weekend I would have saved $$ on fuel if I had just pitched the items that I sold and some stuff that I just gave away to some club members.
russau

Postby russau » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:27 pm

I got a offer on my 16 x 7 enclosed trailer. its going to go! I guess the dredge is going tobe yard art! if people can display plows, wagons and such, I guess dredges should also be allowed! :lol:
russau

Postby gold grubber » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:10 pm

Hi Ruseau;
gold grubber here do you still have the 4in dredge? what kind is it? I might be interested in it if the price was right.
would prefer a proline. let me know. john Bryant aka gold grubber jobaryant@nebnet.net
thanks
gold grubber

Postby russau » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:14 am

John its a home built 4 inch dredge.
007.JPG
007.JPG (153.66 KiB) Viewed 6249 times
russau

Next

Return to For Sale or Wanted Items