Claims for sale

Any prospecting item either for sale or something you are looking for. Dealers welcome to post occasionally with special sale prices.

Moderators: russau, Leonard

Re: Claims for sale

Postby russau » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:53 pm

??? aint there a Trump Tower close ?? :roll: :D
russau

Postby Jim_Alaska » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:29 pm

LipCa wrote:Jim, you just have to quit "living off the grid" and move closer to civilization....

I don't do the stuff like John mentioned, so it wouldn't benefit me. I also like living remote here because I am near where I can mine. Not to mention that I have lived remote for the past forty years or so, I like remote with few to no neighbors.
Jim_Alaska
Property and Mining Rights Advocate
Klamath River, California
foley4086@gmail.com
Jim_Alaska

Postby micropedes1 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:09 am

I prefer remote too. But I like the creature comforts of my recliner, TV, and the occasional hot shower.

I need to find a decent claim near the haul road where I can park the RV. Mine all day, then pile into the RV at night. At least a small barrier between me and the bears.

I know. I know. A determined bear can go thru solid walls. At least they make a little noise while doing it.
micropedes1

Postby russau » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:13 pm

And gives you a little time to get your rifle in position! :D
russau

Postby Jim_Alaska » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:51 pm

Glen, I don't know about claiming on this creek, but there is a decent, level gravel pit just past the Hess Creek bridge on the Dalton. I say this because you were looking for a place to be able to park your R.V. You would have to check the claiming status of the Creek and also test it to see if dredging is feasible.
This is the creek that I mentioned in another post that I should have checked out while I still lived there.

This creek is called and named a creek, but is almost the size of a decent river. If you are at all shy of bears, this is not the place for you.
Jim_Alaska
foley4086@gmail.com
Jim_Alaska

Postby Jim_Alaska » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:54 pm

micropedes1 wrote:I prefer remote too. But I like the creature comforts of my recliner, TV, and the occasional hot shower.

Glen, I didn't mean all that remote. I have all the creature comforts, I even own a decent house here. I just meant remote from people.
Jim_Alaska
foley4086@gmail.com
Jim_Alaska

Postby micropedes1 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:37 pm

I know where you did live. Not sure about the new location, but have likely seen it driving 96 to town and back.

I was wondering if you have ever done any mossing down in the river near your location? We did that exclusively a few years back and did very well up on the Salmon? If was much easier on the knees than cleaning cracks.
micropedes1

Postby Jim_Alaska » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:19 pm

micropedes1 wrote:I know where you did live. Not sure about the new location, but have likely seen it driving 96 to town and back.

I was wondering if you have ever done any mossing down in the river near your location? We did that exclusively a few years back and did very well up on the Salmon? If was much easier on the knees than cleaning cracks.

Mossing on the Klamath is hit and miss. Not much moss and I am not sure why, probably because it is bigger and more open to the sun, which would inhibit moss growth. I have found it much better on the smaller rivers and creeks, such as the Salmon.

I live in a small community called Hamburg, halfway between Yreka and Happy Camp. The sign says population 80, but I doubt it is that high.
Jim_Alaska
foley4086@gmail.com
Jim_Alaska

Previous

Return to For Sale or Wanted Items