WTB Chucks Gold Trapper Hand Dredge

Any prospecting item either for sale or something you are looking for. Dealers welcome to post occasionally with special sale prices.

Moderators: russau, Leonard

WTB Chucks Gold Trapper Hand Dredge

Postby cobill » Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:36 pm

I'm looking for a good condition Chucks Gold Trapper hand dredge, white PVC model preferred, that you can ship to CO. Let me know what you have. Thanks,

Bill
Laporte, CO.
cobill

Re: WTB Chucks Gold Trapper Hand Dredge

Postby russau » Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:46 pm

Bill I sold mine with all my other equipment awhile back BUT they are so easy to make ! A person could make their own cheaper than paying for shipping one to you ! I made a bunch of them in either 2, 3 , or 4 inch diameters. and I used a stainless steel rod with 4 Butel rubber washers (for suction)that I cut out with a circular gasket cutter and placed S.S. washers in-between the Butel washers with S.S. nuts to hold it all in place.
russau

Postby golden optimist » Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:06 pm

Bill

when the snow goes away more I'll look in my barn to see if I have one. I don't remember if I gave it to Russ or not. If I have it the price will be right. Free. The shipping to my house is a short drive also. I have plenty of time before you can use it any way.
Leonard
golden optimist
Site Admin

Postby cobill » Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:32 pm

Thanks Leonard,

I'm heading out to CA. with a friend in March and need it for some prospecting. Hope you still have it! Happy New Years,

Bill
cobill

Postby russau » Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:58 am

Bill ,GOOD LUCK on your trip to Cal. :D
russau

Postby cobill » Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:24 pm

Russ,
I just came back from Lowe's with a few items of ABS & PVC. A 5' section of 3" ABS DMV pipe was $31.86 and a 3" Cap was $15.41! WOW, prices have gone up alot, thanks Brandon. :lol: I'm going to make a 5' Super Sucker with a 3" barrel from instructions on the internet, but also want the Chucks Gold Trapper for sniping cracks. Hope Leonard can find his :D .

Bill
cobill

Postby russau » Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:56 am

Bill , It's been several years now that I was over to Leonard's home and we were out in his barn and I didn't see his " Chuck's sucker" in there . maybe we missed it then ! I hope you guy's find it! :D
russau

Return to For Sale or Wanted Items